Your government at work #3

1695829519172-png.1388662

I say we keep them, change over all their top management to people that are conservatives and have them target liberals with extreme prejudice.

See how the left likes it for a change.

The people on top of the FBI are lifetime Repubs. You mean you want lawless Trumpys in charge.

Feds had $3.3B furniture splurge during COVID, bought solar-powered picnic tables, leather recliners

[url]https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2023/10/NYPICHPDPICT000055123795.jpg?resize=1536,1024&quality=75&strip=all[/url][/QUOTE]

In 2020 the COVID President was Pedo Don.

"[I]The extravagant purchases were all part of an eye-popping $3.3 billion federal agencies spent on new office furniture between [B][SIZE=3]2020[/SIZE][/B] and 2022, a watchdog report exclusively obtained by The Post shows.[/I]"

Nothing secret about it, stupid fuck. It’s called the direct flight parole program and each person must meet certain criteria.

I didn't write the headline, I just posted it for you to whine about.
That said, I love this idea, Brandon has put thousands of illegals more in NYC than anything TX or FL has sent. Bless Brandon for his limitless stream of stupidity.

I didn't write the headline, I just posted it for you to whine about.
That said, I love this idea, Brandon has put thousands of illegals more in NYC than anything TX or FL has sent. Bless Brandon for his limitless stream of stupidity.

Yeah, I know you didn’t write the headline, idiot. You merely believe it.

Fucking moron.

Back