Your jam is gender?

Who do you like?

I'm guessing DeSantis.

He's worth a look but I have not made up my mind. I kind of like RFK Jr and the fact that he pisses off leftists is a good thing. Its summer so I won't start look into the candidates with any seriousness until the fall. I want to enjoy my summer.

Him and Trump can be Bunk Mates!

you actually think Trump will go to jail
for which case?

Be precise so we can laugh at you later over it

Georgia Elections?

Top Secret Scandal?

NYC Bragg case?

Which one is the one you actually think would be a jail sentence

He's worth a look but I have not made up my mind. I kind of like RFK Jr and the fact that he pisses off leftists is a good thing. Its summer so I won't start look into the candidates with any seriousness until the fall. I want to enjoy my summer.

Yes, but RFK Jr. is a Kook!

How come you don't like Asa? He's a nice man, qualified and everything! But he is getting old and is starting to look like Biden!

Nikki still looks good, and is a border protector. But nobody wants to give her a chance!

you actually think Trump will go to jail
for which case?

Be precise so we can laugh at you later over it

Georgia Elections?

Top Secret Scandal?

NYC Bragg case?

Which one is the one you actually think would be a jail sentence

Trump will get off the hook! We obviously have a double standard for presidents.

a_little_extra-jpg.1298008

Yes, but RFK Jr. is a Kook!

How come you don't like Asa? He's a nice man, qualified and everything! But he is getting old and is starting to look like Biden!

Nikki still looks good, and is a border protector. But nobody wants to give her a chance!

The thing is if you think RFK is a kook and he's a democrat then that only makes him all the more worthy of a second look. Hes clearly saying things you dont like which means he probably makes some sense.

As I may have told you or someone else I won't take a serious look at the candidates until the fall. I want to enjoy my summer.

The thing is if you think RFK is a kook and he's a democrat then that only makes him all the more worthy of a second look. Hes clearly saying things you dont like which means he probably makes some sense.

As I may have told you or someone else I won't take a serious look at the candidates until the fall. I want to enjoy my summer.

I just find it Ironic as hell, that RFK Jr. is now such a quack about vaccinations in general!

President Kennedy signed the Vaccination Assistance Act in 1962 to, in the words of a CDC report, “achieve as quickly as possible the protection of the population, especially of all preschool children ... through intensive immunization activity.” In a message to Congress that year, Kennedy said: “There is no longer any reason why American children should suffer from polio, diphtheria, whooping cough, or tetanus … I am asking the American people to join in a nationwide vaccination program to stamp out these four diseases.”

While serving as attorney general, Robert F. Kennedy promoted community empowerment models to address urgent social needs like better health care, leading to the development of community health centers, and Ted Kennedy championed throughout his long career in the Senate. Community health centers have been on the front lines of vaccination campaigns for more than 50 years in rural America, in inner-city neighborhoods and on Native American reservations to immunize our most vulnerable populations.

I just find it Ironic as hell, that RFK Jr. is now such a quack about vaccinations in general!

President Kennedy signed the Vaccination Assistance Act in 1962 to, in the words of a CDC report, “achieve as quickly as possible the protection of the population, especially of all preschool children ... through intensive immunization activity.” In a message to Congress that year, Kennedy said: “There is no longer any reason why American children should suffer from polio, diphtheria, whooping cough, or tetanus … I am asking the American people to join in a nationwide vaccination program to stamp out these four diseases.”

While serving as attorney general, Robert F. Kennedy promoted community empowerment models to address urgent social needs like better health care, leading to the development of community health centers, and Ted Kennedy championed throughout his long career in the Senate. Community health centers have been on the front lines of vaccination campaigns for more than 50 years in rural America, in inner-city neighborhoods and on Native American reservations to immunize our most vulnerable populations.

It's not just now. Be has good reason to question vaccines but you call him a quack such means he's probably right on the money

It's not just now. Be has good reason to question vaccines but you call him a quack such means he's probably right on the money

Your way of determining what is right and wrong in this world is a fools game.

Just because I am a heterosexual- DOES THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU GAY?

Well using your own logic, say's you are!

Last edited:
Your way of determining what is right and wrong in this world is a fools game.

Just because I am a heterosexual- DOES THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU GAY?

Well using your own logic, say's you are!

No but what we know is if you're black but dont shuck and jive to the leftist narrative you aren't even black. Stfu

No but what we know is if you're black but dont shuck and jive to the leftist narrative you aren't even black. Stfu

No Sir! Not at all! You just have a demented mindset.

Here is the deal! If your party is going to be racist towards Blacks- Don't expect them to vote Republican!

NEXT STUPID DEMENTED RESPONSE PLEASE!

No Sir! Not at all! You just have a demented mindset.

Here is the deal! If your party is going to be racist towards Blacks- Don't expect them to vote Republican!

NEXT STUPID DEMENTED RESPONSE PLEASE!

Well that's your idiot leaders position and clearly you're not bright enough to realize it.

More and more black people are becoming aware of how deeply leftists hate them.

Well that's your idiot leaders position and clearly you're not bright enough to realize it.

More and more black people are becoming aware of how deeply leftists hate them.

No Sir! Not at all.

What you keep erroneously thinking is- if you keep saying it, someone somewhere will believe you!

Sad!

No Sir! Not at all.

What you keep erroneously thinking is- if you keep saying it, someone somewhere will believe you!

Sad!

So now your argument is to deny the reality that Brandon said what he said and that black people are ridiculed if they dont dance to the masters leftist tune.

There are 15 transgender athletes competing in high school sports according to a Newsweek article. Two are trans girls. Not exactly a huge problem.

Back