Your jam is gender?

1686157398320-png.1298640

Thats my kind of woman

It is very perverted how interested they are in peoples kids. They even argue that parents dont have a right to know what they are doing their kids.

I always ask myself, Why are drag queens so enamored with performing in front of children or giving a child a lap dance?
Woodchipper time.

I just find it Ironic as hell, that RFK Jr. is now such a quack about vaccinations in general!

President Kennedy signed the Vaccination Assistance Act in 1962 to, in the words of a CDC report, “achieve as quickly as possible the protection of the population, especially of all preschool children ... through intensive immunization activity.” In a message to Congress that year, Kennedy said: “There is no longer any reason why American children should suffer from polio, diphtheria, whooping cough, or tetanus … I am asking the American people to join in a nationwide vaccination program to stamp out these four diseases.”

While serving as attorney general, Robert F. Kennedy promoted community empowerment models to address urgent social needs like better health care, leading to the development of community health centers, and Ted Kennedy championed throughout his long career in the Senate. Community health centers have been on the front lines of vaccination campaigns for more than 50 years in rural America, in inner-city neighborhoods and on Native American reservations to immunize our most vulnerable populations.

RFK Jr. is batcrap crazy and yet he is STILL a better choice than Dementia Joe Brandon.

I was raised to believe that even assholes have opinions!

But thanks for your opinion!

You are welcome, and just FYI... It's true that even a$$holes have opinions, your family told you that so you'd know that you too can express one of your own rather than constantly thanking me for mine.

You are welcome, and just FYI... It's true that even a$$holes have opinions, your family told you that so you'd know that you too can express one of your own rather than constantly thanking me for mine.

Well, thank you for the opportunity.

Biden, is old, I'll grant you that. So is Trump. So are a lot of politicians.

But, unless someone is actually professionally diagnosed of having Dementia, it is a lie to say they have Dementia.

Now while you may have just been joking, or you may even believe it to be true, the facts remain that Biden has never been diagnosed with Dementia.

And even if Biden, or anyone else, did have such a horrible disease such as Dementia, using the term in conjunction with someone's name, such as Dementia Joe would be considered a very insensitive cruel joke, in very bad taste to most decent people.

Most certainly to the people, like myself, that experienced having it become a reality with one of their friends, associates, or family members.

It is just as bad to joke about someone's illness, as it is to joke about someones death- whether you personally care about the person or not.

Personally, I think you are better than this Sir! And I personally hope you never have to experience something this horrible ever happening to you or one of your loved ones!

Last edited:
Back