Your opinion on Sean Hannity

I like Sean Hannity..He does more for the troops, than all the progressive radio host put together..

Hannity is a great American.:clink:

What exactly does Hannity do for the troops except wanting to stay the course?

What exactly does Hannity do for the troops except wanting to stay the course?

He puts on concerts that raises monies he donates to the soldiers and their families.

You might want to check one out..One is coming up soon.:clink:

I actually listen to both Rush and Hannity though not for very long. About an hour a day for Rush and Hannity when I am running around during the afternoon. No matter what you think of his politics, Rush is always very well prepared everyday. He has access to news as it happens and he has good assistants that keep him up to the minute. Hannity is an amatuer in comparison. I view Hannity as about 2 rungs up from Savage

I actually listen to both Rush and Hannity though not for very long. About an hour a day for Rush and Hannity when I am running around during the afternoon. No matter what you think of his politics, Rush is always very well prepared everyday. He has access to news as it happens and he has good assistants that keep him up to the minute. Hannity is an amatuer in comparison. I view Hannity as about 2 rungs up from Savage

I like Michael Savage also..

But...I probably would be considered one of those bitter back woods, knuckle dragging, Alaskan women..
Who clings to their bible and guns, lives off the land, makes their own way in life and "dont want", the government to come and save me from.....Myself..

Cheerios and here's to keeping Our Government Out of Our Lives..Vote smart..:clink:

Rush's show at least has some element of entertainment to it and the way he views some events happening at times will at least make you think to yourself 'i hadn't thought of it that way'. Hannity to me is just straight party line with very little or no personality to it which makes it very hard to watch or listen to.

But...I probably would be considered one of those bitter back woods, knuckle dragging, Alaskan women..
Who clings to their bible and guns, lives off the land, makes their own way in life and "dont want", the government to come and save me from.....Myself..

Cheerios and here's to keeping Our Government Out of Our Lives..Vote smart..:clink:

You're a woman? I thought you were a really gay man, seriously.

I can't stand conservative women. I felt sorry for you when I thought you were a pansy ass. Now I will probably have to just IA you right here, so that the really ugly side of me doesn't come out.

I do have a reputation as the sweetest JPP poster to uphold.

I suppose Satan is well prepared too. But if he exists he still sucks.

I can't stand conservative women. I felt sorry for you when I thought you were a pansy ass. Now I will probably have to just IA you right here, so that the really ugly side of me doesn't come out.

Alaska ? Did Froggie get her brain sucked out ?

I surely hope not.

Hey another chick cool stuff.

Ummm hey about that government out of our lives thing?

what about the wire tapping of citizens and the constitution not really giving us habeas Corpus and things like that? How about all your Alaskan republican representatives turning out to be on the take? Do you think maybe some of you Alaskans might not be really paying close enough attention to what is really going on in your government?

Colmes? Comes is just a prop. A potted flower. A liberal punching bag for Hannity to tee off on. That's the format of the show.
Yup. Just like that bow-tied clown on MSNBC on the show opposite to them.

Although the MSNBC show is better prepared, and better done.

Hannity strikes me as somebody who is earnest in their belief but never really got the whole "show" thing...

A simplistic idiot with the inability to grasp the gray areas, the subtleties. He, like so many other TV 'personalities, thinks he's smarter than he really is because he is on TV.

Goodness. you mean I've been seeing the sweet side of you since I've been here.?

I hope you cheer up, someday.:clink:

Another great thing Hannity does, is when he asks a question a liberal doesn't want to answer truthfully, and they start ducking and trying to change the subject, he patiently points out to them that they haven't answered the question, and asks it again. And again. And again, never letting them get away with their lies and diversions. Until he finally announces that plainly they are afraid of the true answer becoming known.

No wonder the leftists hate Hannity so much, and lie so vilely about him in thread like this one.

Another great thing Hannity does, is when he asks a question a liberal doesn't want to answer truthfully, and they start ducking and trying to change the subject, he patiently points out to them that they haven't answered the question, and asks it again. And again. And again, never letting them get away with their lies and diversions. Until he finally announces that plainly they are afraid of the true answer becoming known.

No wonder the leftists hate Hannity so much, and lie so vilely about him in thread like this one.

I knew you'd be a fan of his, dittohead. There is no bigger hack out there right now than Hannity.

He has a tin ear when it comes to 'counterpoints.' If a liberal does answer his question, he ignores it. He's king of the hacks; shocker that you love him.

Little-Acorn said:
I knew you'd be a fan of his, dittohead. There is no bigger hack out there right now than Hannity.

He has a tin ear when it comes to 'counterpoints.' If a liberal does answer his question, he ignores it. He's king of the hacks; shocker that you love him.
Thanks for demonstrating my point so thoroughly. :lolup:

Back