Your opinion on Sean Hannity

You consider that "vile?" Wow; I can't imagine what you think of 90% of what Hannity says if that is your threshold for "vile."

Seriously, it speaks volumes about you that you would defend & praise guys like Hannity & Limbaugh the way you do. Even most conservatives understand what they're getting with those guys, and it ain't objectivity. They're political hacks; there is no better way to describe them. For a fellow hack like you, I'm sure they are "truth detectors," but for anyone outside of the Bush 28% approval world, they're hacks.

I still don't see what's wrong with Tucker? Beck, Gibson, O'Reilly and Hannity are far-right spinners but I don't see why you all hate Tucker so much?

I still don't see what's wrong with Tucker? Beck, Gibson, O'Reilly and Hannity are far-right spinners but I don't see why you all hate Tucker so much?
Because he can't argue his way out of a wet paper sack, and he looks like a clown with that idiotic bow tie.

"Another great thing Hannity does, is when he asks a question a liberal doesn't want to answer truthfully, and they start ducking and trying to change the subject, he patiently points out to them that they haven't answered the question, and asks it again. And again. And again, never letting them get away with their lies and diversions. Until he finally announces that plainly they are afraid of the true answer becoming known.

No wonder the leftists hate Hannity so much, and lie so vilely about him in thread like this one."

You mean like...

Hannity- Do you want America to lose to Al Queda by cutting and running?

Liberal-That's not what we'd be doing.

Hannity- Yes it is. Answer the question.

Liberal- No it's not. You are distorting fact.

Hannity- Answer the question.

Liberal- It's not an accurate question.

Liberal- withdrawing the troops in an unjust wa-

Liberal- You didn't let me finish. What I'm saying is-

Hannity- Answer the question

Liberal- Let me make my point.

Hannity-Answer the question

Liberal- That's it, I'm outta here.

Hannity- Figures liberal. Running away from the hard stuff like you want OUR BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN OVER SEAS WHO ARE RISKING THEIR LIVES TO KEEP US SAFE. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TARNISH THE REPUTATION OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY! Comming up next on Hannity and Guest, is Barack Obama a closet-terrorist? You may be suprised by the answer when we come back.....no.

I am familiar with shirts and hangers, but blouses ? or are you being literal ?
I can see why "the shirts" and "the hangers" would fear Obama though.

Back