Zhu Xi

Okay, so you do not actually know anything substantive about Chinese history.
Police states with a social credit system demand obedience to corrupt oligarchs and autocrats. Anyone who dares to buck the system end up jobless, imprisoned, or dead. We have to be able to separate optimism from reality. The US and China are both involved in creating a viral bioweapon in a lab, and those of us engaging our mind investigating that are ridiculed.

This is why I was never a fan of George Dumbya's education law which emphasized testing for arithmetic and writing, nor the obsession with turning our universities onto STEM degree factories.

There is so much wisdom to be acquired from an investigation of the liberal arts and humanities, which simply cannot be acquired by learning differential equations, linear algebra, or software coding.

A classical education includes both useful skills (math, coding, writing) and those things that enhance one's life and personality -- literature, art, philosophy, music, etc.

Fascism is the crisis form of capitalism, called in when the system is threatened. I spent a good deal of time (and got a broken nose) fighting the National Front, and my father was on a Hitler death list, incidentally. Trumpism is a very derivative of fascism, sharing its illiterate populism and its racism without there being any real threat to the system itself - just to its natural believers.

Fascist despots like #TRE45ON excel in creating fear and threat in their followers. It wasn't that long ago that scary, scary "Mooslums" were the threat, along with those disease-carrying rapist brown ppl from south of our border. The Reichtard brigade is *still* whipping up the fear of the latter, but have you noticed how they seldom freak out over Muslims these days?

Ironically, these people are so gullible and easily brainwashed that when an actual *real* threat came along -- Covid -- they eagerly joined their #MaliciousMango in pretending that the pandemic was a fake threat made up by the left to "control the people." They are seriously fucked up. Yet here's the idiot turkey, goat, trying to claim that it's the Chinese who are easily swayed. :rolleyes:

Robots. You want to see the American version?

Here you go.

56PP8mO.jpg

I pretty much dig this Song Dynasty Neo-Confucian philosopher:

When you engage your mind in an investigation of things, knowledge is extended.

When knowledge is extended, your thinking becomes clear.

When your thinking becomes clear, you can rectify yourself; you can cultivate your own moral qualities.

When your moral qualities are cultivated, you will be able to properly order your family.

When your family is properly ordered, you will be able to govern your state well.

When you govern your state well, you will be able to bring order to the world.

Seeking knowledge is seeking truth

Truth is the key to all that is good

Lies destroy everything

Everything

You need to recognize who made this world, boy.

" We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen. We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father; through him all things were made. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven, was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary and became truly human. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered death and was buried. On the third day he rose again in accordance with the scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son,* who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets. We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen."

You need to accept this is a dying religion

And quit trying to force your myth on others

A classical education includes both useful skills (math, coding, writing) and those things that enhance one's life and personality -- literature, art, philosophy, music, etc.

For sure.
The ancient Greeks thought the point of studying history was to improve moral character.

Fascism is the crisis form of capitalism, called in when the system is threatened. I spent a good deal of time (and got a broken nose) fighting the National Front, and my father was on a Hitler death list, incidentally. Trumpism is a very derivative of fascism, sharing its illiterate populism and its racism without there being any real threat to the system itself - just to its natural believers.

Wow

You should write about that

I would love to read it

Art has been the first and last defense of freedom throughout history

For sure.
The ancient Greeks thought the point of studying history was to improve moral character.

History is fascinating to me

In a way it encompasses everything about mankind

It’s so very instructive of how and when we got it right and wrong

Life is so short

Multi Generational knowledge is everything

How jesusy of you

Failed Christian

Tell me more about Christianity, State Baby.

Was there a church in the State facility when you were growing up?

There was, but you didn't go there much.
Yeah.. I got you figgured.

iu

Last edited:
Back