2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I haven't found where Sam is 4 on any of his lists, or where he said anything about him being fourth though. It would have been nice if Yoda had linked to the posts, but he didn't. I don't see that. I really don't know how it clears El. If he purposefully THANKED a post that was #140 (or whatever but it had a 4 in it) made at 1:40...well, if the 4 was a code that could clear El. I don't know. Who the fuck takes four ambien? I think Yoda dug up something useful. I am asking what you make of it. What do you make of it? Do you think his ambien post was meaningless and not at all a code? I"m open. Let's discuss.

Sam is fourth on the list of players on the main page. Which is what I think the dipshit Yoda is referring to. But he is too much of a douche bag to have an actual discussion. He would rather continue his ignorant schtick.

I haven't found where Sam is 4 on any of his lists, or where he said anything about him being fourth though. It would have been nice if Yoda had linked to the posts, but he didn't. I don't see that. I really don't know how it clears El. If he purposefully THANKED a post that was #140 (or whatever but it had a 4 in it) made at 1:40...well, if the 4 was a code that could clear El. I don't know. Who the fuck takes four ambien? I think Yoda dug up something useful. I am asking what you make of it. What do you make of it? Do you think his ambien post was meaningless and not at all a code? I"m open. Let's discuss.

Information you gather not.
Relying on feelings, you are.
Repeat comment I will.
Removed thinking of Sam, I have.
It was musing only.
Spelling Padro corrected also, to whining stop

Post #578 this was:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time I have spent much of, going back and looking in time, postings by Twerk.
To many spend much time arguing, instead of thinking.

My conclusion it is, that Seer did try to show that villager Pedro is.

Before leaving at 7:34 AM made post
When returned Pedro's post thanked at 1:14 PM
First post at 1:53 PM, when returned
Defend attempted Pedro at 3:07 PM
Last act Pedro thanked once more at 4:30 PM

At 7:34 AM posted
Ok. This post is brought to you by the letter Z. As in, I'm going to go catch some Z's. Also, by the number 4. As in, I took 4 ambien, to ensure I catch some Z's.

Thanked Padro's post #114 Twerk did at 1:14 PM

At 1:53 PM posted
Yes, the posting schedule I've maintained for months has all been a ruse to prepare for this game. Mott level of brilliance.

At 3:07 PM posted
It's been about an hour, maybe two. Not an unusual length of absence.

Last action thanking Padro's post # 320 at 4:30 PM

Jerking of knee, to many are making.
Need to learn to see; beyond hatred, you must.

As of post #626
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]Scissors[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]1 [/td][td]Scissors[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Olaf[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]1[/td][td]Scissors[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]3[/td][td]Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ok... lets line up the most likely candidates.

Yoda is making no sense in suggesting that Billy cleared Padro. He is simply posting shit that is useless to the board and cannot answer without his gibberish.

The wolves are sitting back laughing at this shit and the distraction that village idiot is causing.

Again... we have a pretty good agreement on Scissors. I would suggest that be our prime candidate for lynching tonight. Olaf would be the second choice, but I would lean towards making sure we take out Scissors. The wolves will leave the idiot Yoda to fuck up the village. Which if we are correct on Scissors would leave us 2 wolves and 4 villagers + 1 idiot.

I think Sam and Olaf are the other two wolves.

Confusing of the truth, you try.
Wonder I, WHY?
Plumber trying to hide own behavior, maybe!

Explained already.
Allow the force through you flow.
Peace it will bring.
Sorry man. Twerk thanked El Padro twice and he thanked Blargity once. Those were his only "thanks" but it pretty much kills your argument. Had Twerk only Thanked El Padro you'd have a good argument. Since also thanked Blargity....you don't.

Having said that....I suspect that El Pardo is a villager.

¿ NSA

vs.

El "people"?

Eyes fail me, they must, all they are seeing is gringos and more gringos.

This is the post MIley thanked. And it's post #114 made at 2:04. However it was made hours after his 4 ambien post. I don't see a scenerio where this clears El.

That doesn't mean the 4 means nothing. In retrospect, that looks like a code post, and likely got him killed.

I have looked at that post over and over again, because I think he may have been trying to say something. What caught my eye was the repetition:

"Ok. This post is brought to you by the letter Z. As in, I'm going to go catch some Z's. Also, by the number 4. As in, I took 4 ambien, to ensure I catch some Z's."

If anything I think it was more likely that the above was code for a wolf, not for clearing anyone. Sam would be my guess...

Sorry man. Twerk thanked El Padro twice and he thanked Blargity once. Those were his only "thanks" but it pretty much kills your argument. Had Twerk only Thanked El Padro you'd have a good argument. Since also thanked Blargity....you don't.

Having said that....I suspect that El Pardo is a villager.

I would agree. The thanked posts are meaningless. I also think Pardo is village.

Sam is fourth on the list of players on the main page. Which is what I think the dipshit Yoda is referring to. But he is too much of a douche bag to have an actual discussion. He would rather continue his ignorant schtick.

Okay that is interesting. I think Yoda is right and that was a coded post. It probably got him killed. I can't find a way it clears El because of the times of the ambien post and El's thanked post. Doesn't seem possible. So the 4 means something else. I think Yoda may have figured out that the seer peeked a wolf. I agree with you about Yoda, and I told him to knock the shit off with the yoda speak. But I think he really found something we all missed. Or at least, I should say, I missed it. Obviously the wolves did not, IMO.

I also think Yoda is deliberately distracting the village at this point. We all know he is a moron, but he could also be a wolf. I still think Scissors, Sam and Olaf are my front runners though.

The fact that Scissors immediately jumped back on and changed his vote to Yoda seems desperate. No defense of himself. No reason given for his vote. I hoped he would do something to that effect.

I am 95% sure he is a wolf given that action and his previous actions.

I have looked at that post over and over again, because I think he may have been trying to say something. What caught my eye was the repetition:

"Ok. This post is brought to you by the letter Z. As in, I'm going to go catch some Z's. Also, by the number 4. As in, I took 4 ambien, to ensure I catch some Z's."

If anything I think it was more likely that the above was code for a wolf, not for clearing anyone. Sam would be my guess...

I missed this completely. If we have the seer peeking a wolf, this is a no-brain lynch. Why didn't you say something earlier Joe? I can't believe it was that fucking usf who found this. I feel really dumb now.

Nerve I have hit, I believe.
To close to truth, I am.
NAS silence me, they want.
Villager am I.
Look who objects to truth and eyes will be opened.
Yoda.....walk the talk. Put your vote down. You got away without voting last night and you've provided little help except for one interesting but very weak argument. Cast a vote and defend it as I'm real close to switching my vote.

Plumber and Monkey continue still and try to ignore Seer clue.
Diverting also, they try, to say Seer uncovered NSA.

Back