2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I missed this completely. If we have the seer peeking a wolf, this is a no-brain lynch. Why didn't you say something earlier Joe? I can't believe it was that fucking usf who found this. I feel really dumb now.

Because I wasn't sure... and I wanted to see how the conversation and interactions went throughout the day. which is also why I included Sam on my wolf list. To see what reactions people might have. Keep in mind, I could be completely misreading that. So I also didn't want the village to get too focused on it. It is just a guess. Due to a certain idiot auto nighting us, we didn't have chance to see the end of the day interactions. Which also took away the opportunity for Billy to say more.

Plumber and Monkey continue still and try to ignore Seer clue.
Diverting also, they try, to say Seer uncovered NSA.

Diverting from what? He didn't clear EL by thanking a post El made hours after the seer made his now probably coded post.

I think Joe has the right reading, and in case Joe was diverting me, I went and checked, and Sam is the fourth name on the roster, first page on this thread. I think the seer peeped a wolf.

Yoda.....walk the talk. Put your vote down. You got away without voting last night and you've provided little help except for one interesting but very weak argument. Cast a vote and defend it as I'm real close to switching my vote.

Reason explained already.
Jerking of knee closed vote.
Information otherwise, would have made last night I would.
Information same but done today.

Gathering information correctly, time takes, avoid mistakes try to.

Plumber and Monkey continue still and try to ignore Seer clue.
Diverting also, they try, to say Seer uncovered NSA.

Then perhaps you will just fucking explain it? Quit with your gibberish and fucking explain why you think it is a clue. But you won't do that... will you douche bag?

Diverting from what? He didn't clear EL by thanking a post El made hours after the seer made his now probably coded post.

I think Joe has the right reading, and in case Joe was diverting me, I went and checked, and Sam is the fourth name on the roster, first page on this thread. I think the seer peeped a wolf.

Fear hangs on you, it does, like NSA uniform.
Losing coworker you hope to avoid.
Keep NSA alive you do.
WHY?

Because I wasn't sure... and I wanted to see how the conversation and interactions went throughout the day. which is also why I included Sam on my wolf list. To see what reactions people might have. Keep in mind, I could be completely misreading that. So I also didn't want the village to get too focused on it. It is just a guess. Due to a certain idiot auto nighting us, we didn't have chance to see the end of the day interactions. Which also took away the opportunity for Billy to say more.

Well I think you've got the wolves right. I think your reading of Billy's post is correct. ANd I am laughing imagining how many times Billy was screaming YOU STUPID MF"ERS today.

I think this puts Moxy back on the table, and makes me unsure of Olaf. I would not like to vote for Olaf today. Though I still lean wolf.

wolves:

Sam
RWS

This is why I didn't say anything earlier. Lets not jump the gun. I could be reading it wrong.

I think we should lynch scissors tonight.

That said... I would still like to wait to see if Olaf and Sam will come on and defend themselves.

But you are too ignorant to explain to us why you think that. Thanking posts is NOT clearing someone as a villager. It was already pointed out to you that he thanked other posts. So your theory is nothing more than nonsense.

Read post #625, you did not?
Take time and let the truth flow through you.

Read post #625, you did not?
Take time and let the truth flow through you.

We all read you fucking post. It makes no sense. Which is why you refuse to actually play the game and explain yourself. Instead you insist upon rambling with your schtick. So fuck off. You are not helping anyone.

This is why I didn't say anything earlier. Lets not jump the gun. I could be reading it wrong.

That said... I would still like to wait to see if Olaf and Sam will come on and defend themselves.

Dude I already was as sure as I could be without being the seer myself, that Sam and RWS were working in tandem. So this is not earth shattering and changed nothing for me on those two. The only thing it did, for me, is cast some doubt about Olaf, and Moxy. But that I'd explore tomorrow. Assuming I'm not eaten tonight.

Yoda.....walk the talk. Put your vote down. You got away without voting last night and you've provided little help except for one interesting but very weak argument. Cast a vote and defend it as I'm real close to switching my vote.

I agree... time for you to vote Yoda. You avoided doing so yesterday. Cast your vote.

Throw coworker under the bus you would.
Avoiding own behavior, trying you are.

Back