2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I have already said who I thought were NSA and why.

You decided to give the squeaky wheel (Space Monkey) the oil.

The most aggressive typically are wolves. Space Monkey started the morning majorly aggressive.

Joe and Monkey want to be bosses. Vote when they say. Do it when they say.

Auto night one game and get wolf they don't mind. Auto night and don't get wolf and vaginas sore they become

With each other, you all now do.
Attempt to hide you three are.

I have already said who I thought were NSA and why.

You decided to give the squeaky wheel (Space Monkey) the oil.

The most aggressive typically are wolves. Space Monkey started the morning majorly aggressive.

Joe and Monkey want to be bosses. Vote when they say. Do it when they say.

Auto night one game and get wolf they don't mind. Auto night and don't get wolf and vaginas sore they become

LMAO... someone sure sounds defensive.

1) no, wolves don't tend to be aggressive
2) Funny how your comment about auto night is so similar to that of Olaf
3) your already listing who your wolf candidates are has nothing to do with you being absent for a long period of time, popping in to quickly change your vote and then disappearing again.

Part of this game is the discussion. You seem to be avoiding that. Why might that be?

Lies you spread.
NSA is Scissors.
Padro is villager.
Leave Padro alone NSA will do; because if disappears he does, obvious Seer was correct it is.

He never said anything other than he believes RSW is wolf, and El is a villager. You are confusing the issue. I have also never said I think El is anything but a villager, and RWS is IMO the easiest wolf call. Though I now think Billy did peep a wolf , and that is Sam.

Lies you spread.
NSA is Scissors.
Padro is villager.
Leave Padro alone NSA will do; because if disappears he does, obvious Seer was correct it is.

which has NOTHING to do with my comment. I said nothing about Padro. I said those three players had been inactive. Not here. Not participating. Now shut the fuck up.

With each other, you all now do.
Attempt to hide you three are.

I smoked you out yesterday wolf. My mistake was jumping in Nom thinking that was where village was heading.

I think Seer was calling you out as NSA and got whacked for it by you and Space Monkey

Very convenient that Space Monkey pretends to be pissed at you to give you both cover

Village suffers it will.

3) your already listing who your wolf candidates are has nothing to do with you being absent for a long period of time, popping in to quickly change your vote and then disappearing again.

Part of this game is the discussion. You seem to be avoiding that. Why might that be?

NSA promotion you seek?
Doubt cast on coworker now you do.
Hide own guilt you hope.

I know Yoda is USF and a fucking retard, but he reads wolfy again. I'll leave that for tomorrow, I'm still RSW and Sam as wolves, with Olaf as likely wolf. I could almost see Yoda being the third wolf, throwing the damaged RWS under the bus (though he can easily unvote) and looking to bandwagon a villager here though. If he is village i agree he should be banned from werewolf.

He never said anything other than he believes RSW is wolf, and El is a villager. You are confusing the issue. I have also never said I think El is anything but a villager, and RWS is IMO the easiest wolf call. Though I now think Billy did peep a wolf , and that is Sam.

Attention from villager Padro you seek.
Sam accusation you do, to stay hidden yourself

I smoked you out yesterday wolf. My mistake was jumping in Nom thinking that was where village was heading.

I think Seer was calling you out as NSA and got whacked for it by you and Space Monkey

Very convenient that Space Monkey pretends to be pissed at you to give you both cover

Village suffers it will.

Except that the seer "called" yoda out as a "stupid" villager, not a wolf. So wtf are you talking about again?

Yes because I am not allowed to be absent. That is only for you NSA who accuse every step. You are skilled NSA sowing.

Padri absent for entire day is ok. I am absent for a couple hours and it is proof I am a wolf?

So if you agree with an observation you are in league with Olaf?

It was pointed out by me earlier, mainly to indicate that I probably at least was not a wolf pick.

Perhaps, but I don't think his thanked posts have anything to do with his peeks or thought on the game. Obviously we will have to wait until the game is over to find out if any of us are correct or not. Billy is probably laughing his ass off right now at our wild theories. Or he gave us a hint and we are all missing it, in which case he is pissed.

Yes because I am not allowed to be absent. That is only for you NSA who accuse every step. You are skilled NSA sowing.

Padri absent for entire day is ok. I am absent for a couple hours and it is proof I am a wolf?

So if you agree with an observation you are in league with Olaf?

Try reading number three again carefully. I never said you weren't allowed to be gone. I noted that you were gone. That you were silent. Yet you did come on here, change your vote without explanation and then you were silent again. Now that we are getting closer to the end of the day, you are beginning to get very defensive.

which has NOTHING to do with my comment. I said nothing about Padro. I said those three players had been inactive. Not here. Not participating. Now shut the fuck up.

Clear not you were.
Complain about talking mine you do.

images

Village suffers it will.

You 'smoked him out'... please list us the post numbers where you did so.

Village suffers it will.

Lies you are desperate with.
Villager am I.
NSA agent you have shown to be.
Uncovered you are and angry have become.
Spreading lies you will do.

Back