2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I know Yoda is USF and a fucking retard, but he reads wolfy again. I'll leave that for tomorrow, I'm still RSW and Sam as wolves, with Olaf as likely wolf. I could almost see Yoda being the third wolf, throwing the damaged RWS under the bus (though he can easily unvote) and looking to bandwagon a villager here though. If he is village i agree he should be banned from werewolf.

Much fear in you.
Understand you lack.
Genetics must be reason.
NSA Scissors, Plumber, and Monkey are
Yoda is villager; but has foreseen own death.
Band of Wagon will on Yoda blame it; but thinking is hard is real reason for NSA

Much fear in you.
Understand you lack.
Genetics must be reason.
Band of Wagon will on Yoda blame it; but thinking is hard is real reason for NSA

Are you trying to bandwagon yourself? I don't see anyone else bandwagoning you? I'm not voting for you, though you've moved wolfy to me. Or full retard. Joe's not voting for you. It doesn't appear El is voting for you.

Other than your attempts at self-immolation, who is trying to bandwagon you?

Yes because I am not allowed to be absent. That is only for you NSA who accuse every step. You are skilled NSA sowing.

Padri absent for entire day is ok. I am absent for a couple hours and it is proof I am a wolf?

So if you agree with an observation you are in league with Olaf?

Dysfunctional your family is.
Argue with coworker you should not.
Try to hid accusations you should; but failed you have.

Are you trying to bandwagon yourself? I don't see anyone else bandwagoning you? I'm not voting for you, though you've moved wolfy to me. Or full retard. Joe's not voting for you. It doesn't appear El is voting for you.

Other than your attempts at self-immolation, who is trying to bandwagon you?

NSA working to eliminate Yoda they are.
Scissors is wolf, will be proven.

Blarg? You are strangely quiet... yet you were just here.

Can't help but notice again that Scissors went quiet again. Sam is still MIA. Olaf is still MIA.

Yes because I am not allowed to be absent. That is only for you NSA who accuse every step. You are skilled NSA sowing.

Padri absent for entire day is ok. I am absent for a couple hours and it is proof I am a wolf?

So if you agree with an observation you are in league with Olaf?

Well, if you're innocent, you'll be avenged, SM would be sure to hang tomorrow. Wolves usually aren't so obviously gung ho about taking down a villager, at least when they know it won't get them a win and they'll have to face the village once more. They like to hang back, so they can share responsibility with others in the end (the exception being when they're deliberately throwing one of their own under the bus, then they want all the credit possible). If it was some wolf play, it's a bad one, and it will help the village in the end.

Well, if you're innocent, you'll be avenged, SM would be sure to hang tomorrow. Wolves usually aren't so obviously gung ho about taking down a villager, at least when they know it won't get them a win and they'll have to face the village once more. They like to hang back, so they can share responsibility with others in the end (the exception being when they're deliberately throwing one of their own under the bus, then they want all the credit possible). If it was some wolf play, it's a bad one, and it will help the village in the end.

Nah you dumbasses will let Monkey boy bully you into another wrong decision.

Much fear in you.
Understand you lack.
Genetics must be reason.

One day, the gods decided to create the dumbest villager who had ever lived. And so, USF was born.

BlargityBlarg!
El Pardo... absentee

Michael Sam... absentee
Moxy Fruvous... quiet... though he posted about ten minutes ago to challenge Yoda.

Olaf The Peacock... mia for a long while

Runswithscissors... ran on here to change his vote... now quiet...

Kind of hard to get a read on anyone if over half the players remaining aren't posting.

You're right, I haven't posted today.

Back