2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

He is doing that likely because it looks as if the seer peeked a wolf and that was Sam. What are your thoughts on the seer's probable coded post?

That it wasn't code? And you fuckers are deluded. Think about it. You think he was obviously clearing Yoda and called me out.

But somehow you think his dumbass was bright enough to come up with a code about Sam?

Seriously?

Sort of a risky move don't you think? First of all he risks you idiots not figuring it out so he wastes a peek. Second of all he risks NSA figuring it out and getting whacked.

I think it is a diversion by Yoda

But he has been driving you nuts all day.

explain... why do you call it a pussy vote and what do you think is stupid about the vote?

You provide no rationale for it. Just throw it out there because Sam was absent. Using that logic you should be voting Padro. Maybe if you weren't throwing out random votes without explanation I could take it more serious.

That it wasn't code? And you fuckers are deluded. Think about it. You think he was obviously clearing Yoda and called me out.

But somehow you think his dumbass was bright enough to come up with a code about Sam?

Seriously?

Sort of a risky move don't you think? First of all he risks you idiots not figuring it out so he wastes a peek. Second of all he risks NSA figuring it out and getting whacked.

Who said that post was 'clearing yoda'?

Seriously?

No, I read it three times this morning and then concluded he had cleared Moxy, not yoda.

And Billy isn't dumb. So yeah, I think Billy could have peeked a wolf and planted a code. I think the wolves thought so too and that's why he's dead.

You provide no rationale for it. Just throw it out there because Sam was absent. Using that logic you should be voting Padro. Maybe if you weren't throwing out random votes without explanation I could take it more serious.

You obviously haven't read the thread. I have stated many reasons for voting for Sam. You just aren't paying attention.

Nobody wants to lynch you. Besides Scissors, who jumped on you from the outset because you were a wagon yesterday and he thought you'd be another easy one today.

Not worried about villagers am I.
Much information about NSA have I reveled.
Yoda may disappear tonight, yesssss.

Well you just posted your list of wolves... care to elaborate? Why do you see them as wolves?

Why do you think Sam is a wolf? Because he was absent for a while? Very insightful.

I think it more likely that you think my date is sealed so you are throwing shut against a wall hoping it will stick to divert from you.

Well you just posted your list of wolves... care to elaborate? Why do you see them as wolves?

Scissors is all over the place today. He's flailing miserably.
Monkey's dialogue with him seems w/w. Plus, he's been in everyone's grill
Yoda has been a huge distraction and a menace
Olaf has been an idiot. I thought he was a wolf after the autonight, and I still think he could be

Why do you think Sam is a wolf? Because he was absent for a while? Very insightful.

I think it more likely that you think my date is sealed so you are throwing shut against a wall hoping it will stick to divert from you.

well I think he's a wolf because he was clearly working in tandem with you all day.

Scissors
Monkey
Yoda
Olaf

My order of wolves based upon recent events.

caution.png

Back