2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

For the final time... your thoughts and information help the village more than they help the wolves. Keeping them to yourself does the village no good. This is the same stupid attitude that got Nom lynched erroneously last night.
You slammed into him and I mostly kept my mouth shut. I regret this. He bled new villager, figuratively and literally.

You will find me harder to mislynch.

You slammed into him and I mostly kept my mouth shut. I regret this. He bled new villager, figuratively and literally.

You will find me harder to mislynch.

A Villager is often lynched the first night. That didn't hurt us as much as the wolves finding the seer the first night. I don't see anyone trying to lynch you?

:dunno:

I love that that is mine :)

SM, Unless both of you are partners (seems unlikely that you/scissors bus so hard) one of you is NSA.
Therefore I am okay with lynching one of you. If we flip a villager then we lynch the other.

Bussing, is pretending to interrogate and try to lyncha fellow wolf

SM, Unless both of you are partners (seems unlikely that you/scissors bus so hard) one of you is NSA.
Therefore I am okay with lynching one of you. If we flip a villager then we lynch the other.

If we lynch a villager tonight we likely lose. So it's not a coin flip situation.

Cool. Even if you're drunk I'm interested in your thoughts. You're a smart fella, what do you make of all this?

Your avatar, this should be.

1.jpeg

If we lynch a villager tonight we likely lose. So it's not a coin flip situation.

no, it isnt. Im not flipping a coin.

And, no, we wont likely lose. We will get on wolf fir one villager. With the wolves down 1, they need to whityle us to 5 instead of 7. And all those juicey associations. mmmmm

This isnt about you, and this isnt a one man game. 1v1 trade is great sauce. Almost as good as Grey Goose.

And, no, we wont likely lose. We will get on wolf fir one villager. With the wolves down 1, they need to whityle us to 5 instead of 7. And all those juicey associations. mmmmm

This isnt about you, and this isnt a one man game. 1v1 trade is great sauce. Almost as good as Grey Goose.

Yeah it's no big deal to lynch the second villager on the second night, have the wolves night kill a fourth villager, and have our seer gone. We likely have no chance of coming back from that.

Your post is stupid.

If Scissors is a villager, the task set before us will be very easy. We just spend the rest of the game lynching SM, PJ, and Mox.

I think I'm going to put you in the likely villager category. Yoda's also probably a villager. The rest I can't be so certain of, it depends on Scissors.

As of post #797
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]unvoted[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]1 [/td][td]Scissors[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Olaf[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]1[/td][td]Scissors[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]2[/td][td]Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

We've won a few games won from the brink, I actually survived through one or two of them.

Back