2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

You want to know what my gut instinct is? That P. Joe and SWC are playing a meta strategy and that they are both wolves.

Okay I just checked Grind's list. You can only mean RWS. Just a gut on Joe, or do you have something he did that makes you think wolf?

I agree on RWS, but I've read Joe as village. He'd be a clever wolf though, so I'm open to hearing thoughts. Though to be clear, my vote is going to RWS tonight.

As of post #803
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]unvoted[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]1 [/td][td]Scissors[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Plumber Joe[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Scissors[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]1[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]2[/td][td]Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

If Scissors is a villager, the task set before us will be very easy. We just spend the rest of the game lynching SM, PJ, and Mox.

I think I'm going to put you in the likely villager category. Yoda's also probably a villager. The rest I can't be so certain of, it depends on Scissors.
I think a run down of the likely villagers will help:

My likely Villagers:

Blarg
Yoda
E. Padro
M. Sam
S. Monkey

Wolves

RWS
P. Joe
Olaf

You slammed into him and I mostly kept my mouth shut. I regret this. He bled new villager, figuratively and literally.

You will find me harder to mislynch.

no one said anything about lynching you. I said your behavior is moronic. It hurts the village to not share your thoughts. It is beneficial to discuss...

Note that RWS and P. Joe have not voted against each other even though they've been openly hostile towards each other. Both have been very aggressive (wolfy behavior) and both have voted to lynch lame villager types in Sam and Yoda.

Note that RWS and P. Joe have not voted against each other even though they've been openly hostile towards each other. Both have been very aggressive (wolfy behavior) and both have voted to lynch lame villager types in Sam and Yoda.

I'm lame? LOL Since you're drunk I won't hold that against you.

Okay I just checked Grind's list. You can only mean RWS. Just a gut on Joe, or do you have something he did that makes you think wolf?

I agree on RWS, but I've read Joe as village. He'd be a clever wolf though, so I'm open to hearing thoughts. Though to be clear, my vote is going to RWS tonight.

I think RWS is a good vote. I think P. Joe is playing a meta strategy with RWS. They both Voted to hang Nom and they both switched changed middle of the road, passive aggressive wolf style. I think they're playing one end against the middle and Olaf has shut the fuck up cause he knows he screwed the pooch last night with his autolynch.

I think RWS is a good vote. I think P. Joe is playing a meta strategy with RWS. They both Voted to hang Nom and they both switched changed middle of the road, passive aggressive wolf style. I think they're playing one end against the middle and Olaf has shut the fuck up cause he knows he screwed the pooch last night with his autolynch.

Well we need a wolf tonight. I'm not closed to the idea i've been played by Joe, but he is always an aggressive player and the boss of everything. I'd look at it on Monday. Tonight I am going with someone I'm the surest of.

Final Confirmed Results:

[table=sortable]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]2 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1 [/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Nom De Guerre[/td][td]6[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][/table]

El Padro, would you care to cast a vote?

You want to know what my gut instinct is? That P. Joe and SWC are playing a meta strategy and that they are both wolves.

lol... seriously? You must be Mutt. You think we are wolves? The two most active posters are wolves? The majority of you have been virtually silent all day, popping in from time to time to tell us things like 'i am not sharing my thoughts' or rambling incoherently like Yoda.

But you go ahead with that... I am sure the wolves will love that theory.

Well we need a wolf tonight. I'm not closed to the idea i've been played by Joe, but he is always an aggressive player and the boss of everything. I'd look at it on Monday. Tonight I am going with someone I'm the surest of.
So what do you think of Olaf's fuck up last night? Noob Wolf or Noob villager? It doesn't make sense to me that a noob villager would bring down autonight. A noob wolf yea.

lol... seriously? You must be Mutt. You think we are wolves? The two most active posters are wolves? The majority of you have been virtually silent all day, popping in from time to time to tell us things like 'i am not sharing my thoughts' or rambling incoherently like Yoda.

But you go ahead with that... I am sure the wolves will love that theory.
Hmmm interesting comment. I never made any statements about not sharing my thoughts.

As of post #817
[table=sortable]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]unvoted[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]1 [/td][td]Scissors[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Plumber Joe[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]1[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]1[/td][td]Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tell us Moxy... where have the rest of you been all day? The majority of the discussion has been between us because the rest of you have been pretty much non existant. If you were paying attention, you would see that I have said Yoda is a villager in my opinion. I voted for him because he was being annoying and because I wanted to see if anyone would jump on that bandwagon. If you note, scissors jumped in for one post to do just that.

Back