2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

That it wasn't code? And you fuckers are deluded. Think about it. You think he was obviously clearing Yoda and called me out.

But somehow you think his dumbass was bright enough to come up with a code about Sam?

Seriously?

Sort of a risky move don't you think? First of all he risks you idiots not figuring it out so he wastes a peek. Second of all he risks NSA figuring it out and getting whacked.

I think it is a diversion by Yoda

But he has been driving you nuts all day.

Yoda a villager is.

Why do you think Sam is a wolf? Because he was absent for a while? Very insightful.

I think it more likely that you think my date is sealed so you are throwing shut against a wall hoping it will stick to divert from you.

Desperate become you have.
Date and Shut code words are?

Discuss you both do not.
Order you try.
Want others to follow, you both do.
Behavior NSA it is.

Yeah, they have been in heavy agreement today, sort of like a faction. But it's to lynch scissors, the guy trying to lynch you. It doesn't make any sense for Scissors, SM, and PJ to all be agents. I mean, if they were, it'd be godly wolf play.

Holy cow. I see soo much flailing. is this amosh pit for tweens or a werewolf game between individuals who pride themselves on intelligence?

Im still only interested in SM/RWS lynch today. Sam is null-nulltown. Maybe wolf, but a decent enough one to keep his ass out of the fire. unlike some . . .

Yeah, they have been in heavy agreement today, sort of like a faction. But it's to lynch scissors, the guy trying to lynch you. It doesn't make any sense for Scissors, SM, and PJ to all be agents. I mean, if they were, it'd be godly wolf play.

Each other arguing, good way to hide.
Better even, when discovered one member is.

Scissors is all over the place today. He's flailing miserably.
Monkey's dialogue with him seems w/w. Plus, he's been in everyone's grill
Yoda has been a huge distraction and a menace
Olaf has been an idiot. I thought he was a wolf after the autonight, and I still think he could be

Thanks for your feedback. Not sure about the w/w portion.

Yeah, I don't recall Yoda ever clashing with Miley. Miley was just pissed at Yoda for being super annoying with his shtick - not actual game strategy.

Blarg... why do you keep coming on and posting one time and then leaving? Why do you not post your ideas as to who is a wolf/village and why?

Holy cow. I see soo much flailing. is this amosh pit for tweens or a werewolf game between individuals who pride themselves on intelligence?

Im still only interested in SM/RWS lynch today. Sam is null-nulltown. Maybe wolf, but a decent enough one to keep his ass out of the fire. unlike some . . .

It's always like this when night closes in. That's when the wolves are most likely to expose themselves. You think I'm a wolf? Why?

You see so much flailing, yet you also continue to avoid telling us what you think of the players. You say you are only interested in a lynch of SM or RWS... WHY? Why would you be so insistent on one of those two when that is likely a v/w interaction? Why not share your thoughts on everyone. Try to find a second wolf to put forth with one of the two?

It's always like this when night closes in. That's when the wolves are most likely to expose themselves. You think I'm a wolf? Why?
I think you are a major wagon. Wagon02. I lean towards scissors scum; If scissors is villager (lul) then we'll have to sit down Monday and discuss. I think one of you is scum.

@PJ
I gave you 2 good choices. Im not going to spew out a roadmap for the NSA to play me off.

I think you are a major wagon. Wagon02. I lean towards scissors scum; If scissors is villager (lul) then we'll have to sit down Monday and discuss. I think one of you is scum.

@PJ
I gave you 2 good choices. Im not going to spew out a roadmap for the NSA to play me off.

For the final time... your thoughts and information help the village more than they help the wolves. Keeping them to yourself does the village no good. This is the same stupid attitude that got Nom lynched erroneously last night.

Back