2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I'm going to post my rational on who I think are wolves now cause I have to go into work soon and it could be crazy busy and which could limit my participation.

First on villagers. I think that RWS's actions on Friday have fairly cleared three persons as villagers. First RWS voted for Yoda, easy to see why as Yoda's actions are irritating the villagers. RWS stays with Yoda until near the end of day when on post 801, I switch my vote to Plumber Joe. At this time I'm thinking that Either Joe or RWS is the wolf so with a band wagon getting started on RWS I vote for Joe on the basis of seeing if it will get a reaction and boy does it. Plumber Joe doesn't blink but then after S. Monkey votes for RWS, RWS panics and switches his vote to Plumber Joe and then panics again and switches to Space Monkey. BINGO! We've flushed a wolf. It's then curious that shortly after RWS changes his vote both M. Sam and Olaf vote with Olaf's vote causing an autonight.

I was particularly aggravated by that because they both jumped in immeadiatly after RWS switched his vote.

So to summarize so far the fact that RWS voted Yoda (who is distracting the village with his schtick and thus a good choice for a wolf), then switched to P. Joe and then S. Monkey.

This pretty much, though not completely clears these three as villagers. So my top villagers are;

Yoda
S. Monkey

Now as for the wolfs:

Most of last Friday RWS keeps trying to protect or divert attention from Michael Sam. Why?

In posts #752 and 726 RWS defends M. Sam.
In post #741 RWS was very critical of Twerks #4 code that points towards M. Sam as being peeked as a wolf by the Seer.

Then there's Plumber Joe's history. Why would the wolves lynch Plumber Joe?

In Post #627 Joe states that he suspects Sissors, Sam and Olaf. Probably because Joe suspects more than one wolf and is feared as a good player.
In Joes voting history he votes Yoda, unvotes him and Votes Yoda again and is clear that he's doing so cause he thinks Yoda is a distraction that is hurting the village and helping the wolves (I agree) but P. Joes last two votes are for M. Sam and then RWS and as it turns out RWS is a wolf.

So between Twerks #4 Code pointing M. Sam as a wolf and Plumber Joe suspecting him and Olaf as a wolf and P. Joe actually voting to Lynch M. Sam and then P. Joe subsequently getting disappeared by NSA....this points very much in Michael Sams direction.

So my suspicions are;

#1. Michael Sam. very, very probable wolf.
#2. Olaf, his lurking and two very curious auto-nights, probably a serious wolf fuck up, and also a wolf suspect by P. Joe is also a strong probability for wolf.

Strong Villager

S. Monkey
Yoda

Feel Villager
Blarg
El Pardo

I'm going to post my rational on who I think are wolves now cause I have to go into work soon and it could be crazy busy and which could limit my participation.

First on villagers. I think that RWS's actions on Friday have fairly cleared three persons as villagers. First RWS voted for Yoda, easy to see why as Yoda's actions are irritating the villagers. RWS stays with Yoda until near the end of day when on post 801, I switch my vote to Plumber Joe. At this time I'm thinking that Either Joe or RWS is the wolf so with a band wagon getting started on RWS I vote for Joe on the basis of seeing if it will get a reaction and boy does it. Plumber Joe doesn't blink but then after S. Monkey votes for RWS, RWS panics and switches his vote to Plumber Joe and then panics again and switches to Space Monkey. BINGO! We've flushed a wolf. It's then curious that shortly after RWS changes his vote both M. Sam and Olaf vote with Olaf's vote causing an autonight.

I was particularly aggravated by that because they both jumped in immeadiatly after RWS switched his vote.

So to summarize so far the fact that RWS voted Yoda (who is distracting the village with his schtick and thus a good choice for a wolf), then switched to P. Joe and then S. Monkey.

This pretty much, though not completely clears these three as villagers. So my top villagers are;

Yoda
S. Monkey

Now as for the wolfs:

Most of last Friday RWS keeps trying to protect or divert attention from Michael Sam. Why?

In posts #752 and 726 RWS defends M. Sam.
In post #741 RWS was very critical of Twerks #4 code that points towards M. Sam as being peeked as a wolf by the Seer.

Then there's Plumber Joe's history. Why would the wolves lynch Plumber Joe?

In Post #627 Joe states that he suspects Sissors, Sam and Olaf. Probably because Joe suspects more than one wolf and is feared as a good player.
In Joes voting history he votes Yoda, unvotes him and Votes Yoda again and is clear that he's doing so cause he thinks Yoda is a distraction that is hurting the village and helping the wolves (I agree) but P. Joes last two votes are for M. Sam and then RWS and as it turns out RWS is a wolf.

So between Twerks #4 Code pointing M. Sam as a wolf and Plumber Joe suspecting him and Olaf as a wolf and P. Joe actually voting to Lynch M. Sam and then P. Joe subsequently getting disappeared by NSA....this points very much in Michael Sams direction.

So my suspicions are;

#1. Michael Sam. very, very probable wolf.
#2. Olaf, his lurking and two very curious auto-nights, probably a serious wolf fuck up, and also a wolf suspect by P. Joe is also a strong probability for wolf.

Strong Villager

S. Monkey
Yoda

Feel Villager
Blarg
El Pardo

I agree. I thought M Sam and RWS were completely working in tandem all Friday. M Sam is an obvious wolf IMO. I still am not totally sure of the third and that's why I want to see how this plays out, avoid auto night at all costs, and I feel I'll have more sureness of that by time it's over.

I think Yoda is a villager.
El Pardo strong village
Blarg village

Olaf probable wolf but I want to be more sure. It is Mott after all.

Sick family member, up all night, have been I.
Padawan wrote notes, did he.
NSA was Scissors.
Important his comments are.
Voted who for who, also.

Day 1 - Pages 1 - 23
9:40 - Twerk - Lynch Moxy
12:03 - Plumber - Lynch Yoda
1:27 - Scissors agreed with Moxy and would vote for Blarg
1:29 - Blarg in agreement on bandwagon - Lynch Moxy
1:29 - Scissors suspects Yoda and Blarg
1:46 - Nom - Lynch Sam
3:07 - Olaf - Lynch Moxy
3:45 - Scissors - Lynch Yoda
3:49 - Scissors wants two bandwagons
4:00 - Scissors suspects Yoda/Blarg
4:08 - Scissors would join bandwagon
4:58 - Moxy - Lynch Nom
5:27 - Twerk unvotes Moxy
5:38 - Twerk thinks Yoda is villager
5:52 - Plumber unvotes Yoda
5:53 - Twerk suspects Nom and maybe Sam
6:07- Twerk defends Padro
6:18 - Twerk - Lynch Nom
6:23 - Plumber - Lynch Nom
6:41 - Sam Lynch Nom
6:43 - Scissors stays with vote on Yoda; but will bandwagon if asked
6:47 - Sam now suspects Nom/Yoda
6:49 - Twerk suspects Nom/Monkey/Scissors
7:08 - Monkey Lynch Yoda
7:12 - Blarg unvotes Moxy - Lynch Yoda
7:26 - Scissors unvotes Yoda - Lynch Nom
7:29 - Scissors uses bandwagon as excuse
7:54 - Olaf Lynch Nom
Auto-night
Nom was villager
NSA - takes Twerk(seer)

Day 2 - Pages 24 - 57

8:41 - Moxy - Lynch Olaf
9:04 - Scissors acts likes he's upset about yesterday's mistake
9:15 - Scissors says Olaf was suspicious for voting and Plumber for not voting - acts concerned
9:22 - Scissors tries to explain away his vote, to Monkey
9:38 - Scissors tries to divert attention away from himself
9:46 - Scissors accuses Monkey of being NSA
9:52 - Scissors continues to accuse Monkey of being NSA - also Plumber/Yoda
9:54 - Scissors accuses Twerk of deleating a post - tries to shift focus to Yoda - accuses Monkey of the bandwagon
10:02 - Scissors accuses Monkey of covering for Yoda
10:10 - Monkey - Lynch Scissors
10:13 - Scissors continues to blame Monkey - Lynch Yoda
10:52 - Scissors tries to shift blame for bandwagon from himself and onto Monkey - suspects Yoda/Monkey/Plumber
11:15 - Scissors agrees with Plumbers assessment and still says that Monkey/Yoda are NSA
11:20 - Blarg - Lynch Scissors
11:30 - Scissors tries to escape and blames Monkey for the bandwagon
11:40 - Monkey unvotes Scissors
12:59 - Scissors tries to divert attention from himself, to Monkey
1:10 - Scissors still tries to divert attention from himself to Monkey
1:12 - Scissors - Lynch Monkey
1:13 - Scissors still trys to divert attention from himself
1:34 - Scissors continues to try and blame Monkey
1:45 - Scissors continues to try and get suspicion on Monkey/Yoda/Padro
1:54 - Scissors tries to cast suspicion on Pardo
2:18 - Scissors tries to shift attention to Pardo
2:26 - Scissors continues to try and shift attention to Pardo/Monkey
3:40 - Yoda posts reasons for decision to - Lynch Scissors
3:56 - Scissors still tries to divert attention to Monkey
4:05 - Scissors continues to try and shift attention to Monkey
4:17 - Scissors continues to try and clear his name
4:21 - Scissors continues to blame Olaf/Monkey
4:47 - Scissors - Lynch Monkey
6:20 - Olaf - Lynch Scissors
6:33 - Plumber - Lynch Yoda
6:38 - Moxy - Lynch Olaf
6:48 - Scissors - unvote Monkey - Lynch Yoda
6:49 - Plumber - unvote Yoda
7:14 - Blarg - unvote Scissors
7:27 - Scissors accuses Plumber and Monkey
7:32 - Scissors accuses Yoda of being NSA
7:35 - Scissors continues to whine
7:52 - Scissors tries to save his job
7:57 - Scissors still trying to stay alive
7:59 - Scissors accuses Plumber/Monkey
8:02 - Scissors still trying to save his ass
8:06 - Scissors tries to defend Sam
8:10 - Scissors defending Sam
8:15 - Scissors tries to blame Yoda for Twerks death
9:16 - Moxy - unvote Olaf - Lynch Plumber
9:33 - Olaf - unvote Scissors
9:39 - Plumber - unvote Sam - Lynch Scissors
9:47 - Scissors - unvote Yoda - Lynch Plumber
9:49 - Padro - Lynch Scissors
9:50 - Scissors - unvote Plumber - Lynch Monkey
9:50 - Monkey - Lynch Scissors
9:50 - Sam - Lynch Monkey
9:50 - Olaf - Lynch Scissors

Scissors was NSA
NSA took Plumber away

Sam, Olaf, Moxy suspicious am I

Last edited:
:/ His reads.

Were I a NSA I would have killed:

- for being so awesome
- SM for being a fairly solid townread now
- Pardo, for his logic

So before noon I hope to provide a summary of his life story.

Yeah they night killed Joe because not too many people want to attempt a bandwagon against Superfreak. And he's a very strong player.

Sick family member, up all night, have been I.
Padawan wrote notes, did he.
NSA was Scissors.
Important his comments are.
Voted who for who, also.

Day 1 - Pages 1 - 23
9:40 - Twerk - Lynch Moxy
12:03 - Plumber - Lynch Yoda
1:27 - Scissors agreed with Moxy and would vote for Blarg
1:29 - Blarg in agreement on bandwagon - Lynch Moxy
1:29 - Scissors suspects Yoda and Blarg
1:46 - Nom - Lynch Sam
3:07 - Olaf - Lynch Moxy
3:45 - Scissors - Lynch Yoda
3:49 - Scissors wants two bandwagons
4:00 - Scissors suspects Yoda/Blarg
4:08 - Scissors would join bandwagon
4:58 - Moxy - Lynch Nom
5:27 - Twerk unvotes Moxy
5:38 - Twerk thinks Yoda is villager
5:52 - Plumber unvotes Yoda
5:53 - Twerk suspects Nom and maybe Sam
6:07- Twerk defends Padro
6:18 - Twerk - Lynch Nom
6:23 - Plumber - Lynch Nom
6:41 - Sam Lynch Nom
6:43 - Scissors stays with vote on Yoda; but will bandwagon if asked
6:47 - Sam now suspects Nom/Yoda
6:49 - Twerk suspects Nom/Monkey/Scissors
7:08 - Monkey Lynch Yoda
7:12 - Blarg unvotes Moxy - Lynch Yoda
7:26 - Scissors unvotes Yoda - Lynch Nom
7:29 - Scissors uses bandwagon as excuse
7:54 - Olaf Lynch Nom
Auto-night
Nom was villager
NSA - takes Twerk(seer)

Day 2 - Pages 24 - 57

8:41 - Moxy - Lynch Olaf
9:04 - Scissors acts likes he's upset about yesterday's mistake
9:15 - Scissors says Olaf was suspicious for voting and Plumber for not voting - acts concerned
9:22 - Scissors tries to explain away his vote, to Monkey
9:38 - Scissors tries to divert attention away from himself
9:46 - Scissors accuses Monkey of being NSA
9:52 - Scissors continues to accuse Monkey of being NSA - also Plumber/Yoda
9:54 - Scissors accuses Twerk of deleating a post - tries to shift focus to Yoda - accuses Monkey of the bandwagon
10:02 - Scissors accuses Monkey of covering for Yoda
10:10 - Monkey - Lynch Scissors
10:13 - Scissors continues to blame Monkey - Lynch Yoda
10:52 - Scissors tries to shift blame for bandwagon from himself and onto Monkey - suspects Yoda/Monkey/Plumber
11:15 - Scissors agrees with Plumbers assessment and still says that Monkey/Yoda are NSA
11:20 - Blarg - Lynch Scissors
11:30 - Scissors tries to escape and blames Monkey for the bandwagon
11:40 - Monkey unvotes Scissors
12:59 - Scissors tries to divert attention from himself, to Monkey
1:10 - Scissors still tries to divert attention from himself to Monkey
1:12 - Scissors - Lynch Monkey
1:13 - Scissors still trys to divert attention from himself
1:34 - Scissors continues to try and blame Monkey
1:45 - Scissors continues to try and get suspicion on Monkey/Yoda/Padro
1:54 - Scissors tries to cast suspicion on Pardo
2:18 - Scissors tries to shift attention to Pardo
2:26 - Scissors continues to try and shift attention to Pardo/Monkey
3:40 - Yoda posts reasons for decision to - Lynch Scissors
3:56 - Scissors still tries to divert attention to Monkey
4:05 - Scissors continues to try and shift attention to Monkey
4:17 - Scissors continues to try and clear his name
4:21 - Scissors continues to blame Olaf/Monkey
4:47 - Scissors - Lynch Monkey
6:20 - Olaf - Lynch Scissors
6:33 - Plumber - Lynch Yoda
6:38 - Moxy - Lynch Olaf
6:48 - Scissors - unvote Monkey - Lynch Yoda
6:49 - Plumber - unvote Yoda
7:14 - Blarg - unvote Scissors
7:27 - Scissors accuses Plumber and Monkey
7:32 - Scissors accuses Yoda of being NSA
7:35 - Scissors continues to whine
7:52 - Scissors tries to save his job
7:57 - Scissors still trying to stay alive
7:59 - Scissors accuses Plumber/Monkey
8:02 - Scissors still trying to save his ass
8:06 - Scissors tries to defend Sam
8:10 - Scissors defending Sam
8:15 - Scissors tries to blame Yoda for Twerks death
9:16 - Moxy - unvote Olaf - Lynch Plumber
9:33 - Olaf - unvote Scissors
9:39 - Plumber - unvote Sam - Lynch Scissors
9:47 - Scissors - unvote Yoda - Lynch Plumber
9:49 - Padro - Lynch Scissors
9:50 - Scissors - unvote Plumber - Lynch Monkey
9:50 - Monkey - Lynch Scissors
9:50 - Sam - Lynch Monkey
9:50 - Olaf - Lynch Scissors

Scissors was NSA
NSA took Plumber away

Sam, Olaf, Moxy suspicious am I

The obvious second wolf is M Sam and he's not even on your list.

Used the Force, did I.
Scissors comments, reviewed.
Two players, never accused or voted did he.
Sam and Moxy, they are.

I agree. I thought M Sam and RWS were completely working in tandem all Friday. M Sam is an obvious wolf IMO. I still am not totally sure of the third and that's why I want to see how this plays out, avoid auto night at all costs, and I feel I'll have more sureness of that by time it's over.

I think Yoda is a villager.
El Pardo strong village
Blarg village

Olaf probable wolf but I want to be more sure. It is Mott after all.
Fucking Mott...since he's so high up the wolf list should we kill him anyways? Even if he is a villager we can hardly afford another one of his fuck ups!

Unvote Plumber Joe

Lynch Space Monkey

How funny it is that when I said this, it was proof I was NSA. Remember that?

When I said losing the Seer was worse than a Villager Space Monkey and Joe said it was me being "mopey" and only a NSA/Wolf would be mopey.

Now all of a sudden Space Monkey is singing the same tune as me after he spends all day trying to take me down? Coincidence?

Is that who you and Monkey have decided to take out tonight?

I smoked you out yesterday wolf. My mistake was jumping in Nom thinking that was where village was heading.

I think Seer was calling you out as NSA and got whacked for it by you and Space Monkey

Very convenient that Space Monkey pretends to be pissed at you to give you both cover

Village suffers it will.

I have already said who I thought were NSA and why.

You decided to give the squeaky wheel (Space Monkey) the oil.

The most aggressive typically are wolves. Space Monkey started the morning majorly aggressive.

Joe and Monkey want to be bosses. Vote when they say. Do it when they say.

Auto night one game and get wolf they don't mind. Auto night and don't get wolf and vaginas sore they become

LYNCH SPACE MONKEY

What is funny is that I didn't come on this morning looking to indict anyone out of the gate. Space Monkey's false accusations let me to look a little closer at his own timeline. I still suspect Yoda and El Pardo's absence is disconcerting.

Space Monkey still hasn't explained why he identified Nom (no reason given) and then voted Yoda (no reason given). So I agree with Space Monkey about Nom and he shits his britches over it. It is also interesting that Space Monkey isn't very concerned about El Pardo's absence or lack of voting which had as much to do with auto night as anything else. Is he trying to deflect attention?

Top Wolf candidates for me

Space Monkey
Yoda
El Pardo - mostly because of absence and lack of voting

This is why Yoda could have easily been lynched on day one. He just makes the claim that RWS never suspected or voted for Space Monkey.

I just listed only some of the posts where RWS did indeed try and bandwagon me, and then voted to lynch me twice. So you are left with two choices; dumbfuck or wolf? Since I know this is USF and he is not only the stupidest poster on the board, he also always plays werewolf based on personal feelings from the board, I'm going with dumbfuck villager.

Used the Force, did I.
Scissors comments, reviewed.
Two players, never accused or voted did he.
Sam and Moxy, they are.
Dude....it's late in the game....if you are truly a villager, play the schtick all you want too but commincate more clearly as you are deffinately NOT HELPING the village. Even if you're not a wolf you're helping the wolves to hide behind you because your schtick is irritating, but more importantly, because you're not communicating clearly using it. THIS HELPS THE WOLVES!!! Why do you keep on insisting on helping the wolves in this manner? Please, if your going to play this schtick you need to focus on communicating more clearly and playing above board otherwise we either have to kill you cause you are either a wolf or you are willfully providing cover for the wolves.

PLEASE STOP PROVIDING COVER FOR THE WOLVES!!!!!!!

Oh Yoda edited his post. I was starting to think I'm drunk again! Okay, well, I agree with you Yoda on Sam...please explain about Moxy?

This is why Yoda could have easily been lynched on day one. He just makes the claim that RWS never suspected or voted for Space Monkey.

I just listed only some of the posts where RWS did indeed try and bandwagon me, and then voted to lynch me twice. So you are left with two choices; dumbfuck or wolf? Since I know this is USF and he is not only the stupidest poster on the board, he also always plays werewolf based on personal feelings from the board, I'm going with dumbfuck villager.
I tend to agree with you but this dumbfuck is either a wolf or a vilager and if he is a villager he is providing cover for the wolves. He may have to go either way if he doesn't improve his communications. Play the Yoda schtick all he wants...as long as he clearly communicates to us.

So for Yoda is the MVP of the NSA team regardless of whether he is a wolf or not.

Not for me. I have uncertainty about the third wolf, but not about the second wolf. Which is M Sam.
I agree. I think the evidence for Sam is much stronger than for Olaf the Hoople. I also feel that the evidence for Olaf the Hoople is pretty strong too.

I tend to agree with you but this dumbfuck is either a wolf or a vilager and if he is a villager he is providing cover for the wolves. He may have to go either way if he doesn't improve his communications. Play the Yoda schtick all he wants...as long as he clearly communicates to us.

So for Yoda is the MVP of the NSA team regardless of whether he is a wolf or not.

I'll leave USF to Superfreak's not-so-tender mercies once the game is over. I don't give him good odds when that happens. Today I want the most obvious wolf. It's Sam.

I'll leave USF to Superfreak's not-so-tender mercies once the game is over. I don't give him good odds when that happens. Today I want the most obvious wolf. It's Sam.
I agree but hold off on voting for Sam...since he's the obvious wolf lets focus on flushing out the less obvious wolf. If we can't flush him out then we go for the obvious choice in Sam.

Back