2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

LOL you guys both posted at the same time. You were chattin huh? Can't wait to see the new plan. So far you've re-lynched me. What else you got?

See, here's an example of SM logic. Me, Scissors, Padro all post at the exact same time, so it's proof that I'm collaborating.

Justify that. What evidence do you have that they are wolves? Both were onto Runs With Scissors early on and were the first to vote to lynch them. Why, if they were wolves, would they draw attention to another wolf that early on?

Very clearly there's been a constant W/W dialogue between RWS/SM to divert suspicion if one is discovered. Yoda has also had minor run-ins with SM, like when he accused him of trying to bully people into going long with him.

Trust me, the felling of the village towards you are reciprocated. Your behavior has been very suspicious. First you've been lurking and you've provided very little in the way of analysis. Fairly typical wolf behavior. The you autolynched a villager with 2 hours left to play, made you look like a greedy wolf going for the sure kill of a villager. Then there's the fact that Plumber Joe suscpected Runs with Scissors, Michael Sam and you and then just so happens to get night killed by NSA. That probably means ole Joe had more than one correct wolf guess and probably all three correct. Then there's the fact that you lurked most of the day Friday until I mentioned thant you had not been around than shortly after my comment you start posting. Then there's the fact that shortly after RWS got flushed out as a wolf you and Michael same change your votes to lynch RWS in less than a minute of each other with your vote causing another auto-night with 10 minutes left to play....and in situations like that...the last one to vote is often a wolf. The fact that you did this in timing with M. Sam is also highly suspect as there's a large amount of evidence that M. Sam too is a wolf.

What do you have to say about these facts?

Lurking, seriously?
I gave lots of analysis, it was immediately rejected and not even looked at. I offered to do more, but nobody wanted it.

I was around most of the day Friday, more than you were!

Again, I voted for RWS most of the day, then unlynched for a quick review after having been away.

That's what I have to say, but heck, just lynch me... I cant provide any help to the village anyway because nobody will even look at the extensive analysis I did yesterday, in fact they will overlook it so badly that they use my lack of analysis as a reason to claim I am a wolf.

Very clearly there's been a constant W/W dialogue between RWS/SM to divert suspicion if one is discovered. Yoda has also had minor run-ins with SM, like when he accused him of trying to bully people into going long with him.

There was an easy bandwagon for Olaf yesterday morning. I was the first one to point out that it was RWS who was the most obvious wolf. Another wolf wouldn't have done that. It's retarded to even claim otherwise. Another wolf might jump on a bandwagon of a wolf who was going to be lynched, but they would not start that bandwagon. That's just stupid. YOU tried to protect RWS all day.

I got that, I found your post. You need to go back and look closely at Sam. Not as an either or, just check him out closely. Also look to who, besides for RWS, he was protecting all along.

I will, In fact if you will look at it, I will do a full review and post it. I simply dislike doing lots of work and review only to be accused of being a wolf, and having one of the reasons being that I failed to do any review.

I got that, I found your post. You need to go back and look closely at Sam. Not as an either or, just check him out closely. Also look to who, besides for RWS, he was protecting all along.

More rational for Moxy, he jumped at the chance to claim I only had one reason for suspecting him.

I will, In fact if you will look at it, I will do a full review and post it. I simply dislike doing lots of work and review only to be accused of being a wolf, and having one of the reasons being that I failed to do any review.

Oh I'll look at it. Please do. Let's see what happens. Everyone be very careful on voting. I would urge not to vote until late. There are two active wolves here, and I think we only need 4 votes today to bring on autonight?

:dunno:

I love that that is mine :)

SM, Unless both of you are partners (seems unlikely that you/scissors bus so hard) one of you is NSA.
Therefore I am okay with lynching one of you. If we flip a villager then we lynch the other.

Bussing, is pretending to interrogate and try to lyncha fellow wolf

What are your thoughts on SM now?

I still think Olaf is town. I haven't reviewed any of his stuffs, but imo its between Olaf/Moxy for last wolf. Totes agree of Sam-wolfie.

So you think that SM was playing a meta strategy with RWS? Wouldn't the same have been true of Plumber Joe?

Back