2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

First, I want to continue the old cliche and point out that Miley works and is active at Night. Hmm...
Also, retards, you are supposed to underline your votes. For example LYNCH TEST.
:cof1:
Defends Moxy.
Nom Nom Nom
Reacts to Nom wanting to lynch him.
He's hot for me. I guess that's better than the totally random votes for Moxy and Yoda that I'm seeing so far...
:cig:
Calls my vote for Moxy totally random.
Wolfy
Joe
Nom Nom
Blargity
Villagery
Moxy
Yoda
Gives his own random picks.
Seriously, WTF is up with people wanting to lynch Yoda? He hasn't even really done anything yet...
Defends Yoda
LYNCH GRIND
So far I notice that Nom and Space are pretty straight shooters while everyone else is non-committal or goofing off. Not sure what to make of that.
Defends known non-wolf Nom and Space Monkey.
Yoda is nothing, if not entertaining. :D
Not to knock the Nom bandwagon, but I notice it was started by Miley, who's first post was to randomly vote for Moxey. That said, I think it is a reasonable wagon at this time.
Interesting
How did I screw up? I said Nom was a straight-shooter and committal. He immediately got on my ass and voted. I didn't claim he was also prolific. Hell, the most prolific poster seems to be Yoda, and we can all see how that's working out for him.
Meh, I don't really see your Moxy wagon going anywhere right now. Also, I would much prefer to

Lynch Nom
Casually casts aside the Moxy bandwagon and jumps on the Nom.
Well, that's beside the point. I meant, the tone of this site over the past couple of hours has moved away from wanting to lynch Moxy and more toward Nom and Yoda.
Pushes harder on Nom.

Above is M. Sams first day posts. I do find it interesting that he slowly turns from Moxy toward Nom, while defending Moxy the entire time.

I still have no fucking clue as to what you mean by this?
On day one Twerk emphasised taking 4 sleeping pills and he repeated it for emphasis. The 4th person on the list of Villagers that the mod uses for updates is you. Plumber Joe provided a good argument that this was a code that Twerk, the Seer, had peeked you as a wolf. Do you have a clue now? How would you explain the Seers post thenif he's not indicating you are a wolf?

On day one Twerk emphasised taking 4 sleeping pills and he repeated it for emphasis. The 4th person on the list of Villagers that the mod uses for updates is you. Plumber Joe provided a good argument that this was a code that Twerk, the Seer, had peeked you as a wolf. Do you have a clue now? How would you explain the Seers post thenif he's not indicating you are a wolf?

Seriously, and he absolved you, remember that theory of yours that my fellow villagers seemed to eat hook like an sinker?

So, in your mind, the seer, who only got one peak, both exonerated you... and fingered Sam?

So you think that SM was playing a meta strategy with RWS? Wouldn't the same have been true of Plumber Joe?

A meta strategy claim could work, if I hadn't been the first to point out how wolfy RWS was, after the Nom lynch. I don't think it plays now though. Cause I'd have to be one stupid fucking wolf to divert attention from Olaf and throw it onto another wolf. Olaf was an easy lay Friday morning. In fact, he was the first one you tried to fuck wasn't he? LOL

A meta strategy claim could work, if I hadn't been the first to point out how wolfy RWS was, after the Nom lynch. I don't think it plays now though. Cause I'd have to be one stupid fucking wolf to divert attention from Olaf and throw it onto another wolf. Olaf was an easy lay Friday morning. In fact, he was the first one you tried to fuck wasn't he? LOL

That is the only reason I have thus far not suspected you.

Oh I'll look at it. Please do. Let's see what happens. Everyone be very careful on voting. I would urge not to vote until late. There are two active wolves here, and I think we only need 4 votes today to bring on autonight?
That's correct. We can only afford to make one more mistake. We make two and the wolves win.

Again....I'd like to see a list of whom each player thinks are villagers and who are wolves.

My list is.

Villagers:

Moxy
Space Monkey
Blarg
Yoda
El Pardo

Wolves:

Michael Sam
Olaf

That's correct. We can only afford to make one more mistake. We make two and the wolves win.

Again....I'd like to see a list of whom each player thinks are villagers and who are wolves.

My list is.

Villagers:

Moxy
Space Monkey
Blarg
Yoda
El Pardo

Wolves:

Michael Sam
Olaf

Its becoming clear to me....

Wolves

Moxy
M. Sam

Villagers

Me
SM
Blarg
Yoda
El Pardo

Seriously, and he absolved you, remember that theory of yours that my fellow villagers seemed to eat hook like an sinker?

So, in your mind, the seer, who only got one peak, both exonerated you... and fingered Sam?
I never claimed that Twerk exonerated me. Why are you lying?

Well you can never be 100% sure but SWC certainly outed himself at the end of day, didn't he?

I never claimed that Twerk exonerated me. Why are you lying?

Someone did, I though it was you. Ill look back.

Well, what are your thoughts on Twerk exonerating you? Did you see that argument? Do you agree with it, because it is one of the main reasons you were not lynched on day two.

Someone did, I though it was you. Ill look back.

Well, what are your thoughts on Twerk exonerating you? Did you see that argument? Do you agree with it, because it is one of the main reasons you were not lynched on day two.

What he said was for the sake of "clarity" let's assume the seer peeked him and absolved him.

Losing Superfreak was not good, but that's why they night killed him, he's too strong when he bandwagons, and they knew they couldn't successfully bandwagon him. I considered leading one against you this morning just to see who jumped on it, but with two wolves out here, we only need two villagers to vote and they'll run in and autonight it. I'll give you my feelings on posters:

Wolves

Sam
Moxy

To me Sam has been an obvious wolf. His claim that RWS had laid out a "damning timeline" against me and then claiming I was having a "meltdown" were so obvious. I went back and read all his posts again. I got the strong impression he wanted to lynch Olaf and he was definintely protecting Moxy and even led a bandwagon away from Moxy. I also think that Billy's four ambiens post does mean something, and Sam is the fourth player on the opening page. He stinks wolf just from watching his behavior though.

Villagers

El Pardo
Yoda
Blarg

Lean Village:

Olaf

I was not sure on Sam, but reading day one, with the idea in my head that Moxy was a wolf, I became sure that you are correct about Sam. I feel its Sam and Moxy.

Yeah, I interpreted this to mean he was going to sleep.

I was not sure on Sam, but reading day one, with the idea in my head that Moxy was a wolf, I became sure that you are correct about Sam. I feel its Sam and Moxy.

I've suspected Moxy since Friday. I wanted to give him more time and room to hang himself. But with you coming in here crying about how no one listens to you and throwing in the towel...the last thing I need is a villager committing suicide! You misread what I was doing.

One more thing is that I personally thought his claim that Joe was playing meta strategy with RWS was a tell. Moxy isn't inexperienced at this, and he knows damn well Superfreak, if he were a wolf, would not have thrown another wolf under the bus that early. He's a strong enough player to have led the bandwagon away from RWS early on if he wanted to. I don't buy that Moxy didn't know that and thought it was "meta strategy".

What he said was for the sake of "clarity" let's assume the seer peeked him and absolved him.

Losing Superfreak was not good, but that's why they night killed him, he's too strong when he bandwagons, and they knew they couldn't successfully bandwagon him. I considered leading one against you this morning just to see who jumped on it, but with two wolves out here, we only need two villagers to vote and they'll run in and autonight it. I'll give you my feelings on posters:

Wolves

Sam
Moxy

To me Sam has been an obvious wolf. His claim that RWS had laid out a "damning timeline" against me and then claiming I was having a "meltdown" were so obvious. I went back and read all his posts again. I got the strong impression he wanted to lynch Olaf and he was definintely protecting Moxy and even led a bandwagon away from Moxy. I also think that Billy's four ambiens post does mean something, and Sam is the fourth player on the opening page. He stinks wolf just from watching his behavior though.

Villagers

El Pardo
Yoda
Blarg

Lean Village:

Olaf

Keep in context too....Sam was calling me a villager when most people were saying Twerk had cleared me as a villager. So despite the fact that I've provided more analysis and information that both Sam and Olaf and the fact that Plumber Joe suspected them both you still feel I'm more likely a wolf than Olaf, despite his first two round screw ups?

Keep in context too....Sam was calling me a villager when most people were saying Twerk had cleared me as a villager. So despite the fact that I've provided more analysis and information that both Sam and Olaf and the fact that Plumber Joe suspected them both you still feel I'm more likely a wolf than Olaf, despite his first two round screw ups?

I am up in the air on the third wolf. I wouldn't vote for either of you today. I will vote for Sam and then see what becomes more clear tomorrow.

BTW, Olaf didn't make two screwups. He made one. The first auto night was a screw up. THe second autonight happened at 10 minutes before night, and I don't think you get many that go right to the last second. A ten minute early autonight is not a screw up, and it didn't rob us of several hours of information. It was one screw up. Not two. IMO.

Back