2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I am up in the air on the third wolf. I wouldn't vote for either of you today. I will vote for Sam and then see what becomes more clear tomorrow.

BTW, Olaf didn't make two screwups. He made one. The first auto night was a screw up. THe second autonight happened at 10 minutes before night, and I don't think you get many that go right to the last second. A ten minute early autonight is not a screw up, and it didn't rob us of several hours of information. It was one screw up. Not two. IMO.
As I said previously. Very often the last to vote or those who change their votes late in the day more often than not are wolves. One of things that makes me very suspicious of Olaf is despite his inability to count how late Friday onpost #825 he unlynches RWS only to vote to lynch him again causing an auto-night, cause, as he claims..."he forgot to count". Don't you also find in very coincidental that he and Michael Sam voted to lynch RWS at almost the same time?

Blargity wishes to be frank. Unless somebody has serious claims to a third, potential wolf we won.

If Sam flips wolf, then we lynch Moxy/Olaf in any particular order and we win. they literally cannot win without casting new suspicions.

Thus, I still read Olaf as more town than Moxy, but will take either tomorrow.

Blargity wishes to be frank. Unless somebody has serious claims to a third, potential wolf we won.

If Sam flips wolf, then we lynch Moxy/Olaf in any particular order and we win. they literally cannot win without casting new suspicions.

Thus, I still read Olaf as more town than Moxy, but will take either tomorrow.
Hmmmm, that's an interesting point...unless one of two things....Sam is not a wolf and/or you are.

Someone did, I though it was you. Ill look back.

Well, what are your thoughts on Twerk exonerating you? Did you see that argument? Do you agree with it, because it is one of the main reasons you were not lynched on day two.
No.....I thought it was poor reasoning and I went on record as telling Yoda that I thought it was interesting but a weak argument as Twerk had thanked more people than El Pardo. I think P. Joe's #4 code is much more compelling.

As of post #948
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Majority is 4
Night in like...lots of hours

It's possible that Olaf was just a shitwolf. Hell, Scissors was a shitwolf. They saw the opportunity to autolynch, thought "An opportunity to jump on a bandwagon and autonight? Isn't that what wolves are supposed to do?", and never considered how they'd have to face the village again or how suspicious it would look. Such a strategy only makes when it ends the game, but they may have been confused on that point.

It's possible that Olaf was just a shitwolf. Hell, Scissors was a shitwolf. They saw the opportunity to autolynch, thought "An opportunity to jump on a bandwagon and autonight? Isn't that what wolves are supposed to do?", and never considered how they'd have to face the village again or how suspicious it would look. Such a strategy only makes when it ends the game, but they may have been confused on that point.

You're right, that's possible. I have to work for a couple of hours and will be back later.

Right now:

Village

El Padro
Yoda
Blarg

Wolf: Sam

Third wolf:

Olaf or Moxy, need to see more.

Would also like to hear some more from a few people.

Try not to lynch anyone while I'm gone!

At this point I feel fairly comfortable with a broad categorization of everyone:

Village:
Space Monkey
BB
Yoda

Unsure:
Moxy

Likely Wolves:
Michael Sam
Olaf

There is possibility of some godly wolf play between SM and Scissors, with the whole argument being a ruse, in which case this would all fall to pieces and I would have zero idea who the third wolf was. But that's one step too clever for me to ascribe to these shitwolves. They will likely harp on it all today to save themselves (I know I saw MS trying to pull it the other night), but it won't. Let's keep it simple.

Agreed, that's one of the reasons why I suspect Olaf.

HIhYp5W.png

next post edit I see and it's immediate modkill.

this is number one rule of werewolf guys.

Dude....it's late in the game....if you are truly a villager, play the schtick all you want too but commincate more clearly as you are deffinately NOT HELPING the village. Even if you're not a wolf you're helping the wolves to hide behind you because your schtick is irritating, but more importantly, because you're not communicating clearly using it. THIS HELPS THE WOLVES!!! Why do you keep on insisting on helping the wolves in this manner? Please, if your going to play this schtick you need to focus on communicating more clearly and playing above board otherwise we either have to kill you cause you are either a wolf or you are willfully providing cover for the wolves.

PLEASE STOP PROVIDING COVER FOR THE WOLVES!!!!!!!

Say wolves more in posts you should.
More believable it makes you.

I have always suspected Moxy from day one, and haven't changed, Ive been talked into changing my vote by my fellow villagers twice, the first time it was a villager the second time a wolf. Both times Ive been blamed.

Without compelling evidence, Im sticking with Moxy this time.

Yoda is anoying, but not a wolf, Sam is hard for me to read, Space is village by virtue of his dynamic with RWS,

Well, conveniently enough, we have a mislynch left. So, we can kill both you and Moxy. Wolf team has no chance.

I tend to agree with you but this dumbfuck is either a wolf or a vilager and if he is a villager he is providing cover for the wolves. He may have to go either way if he doesn't improve his communications. Play the Yoda schtick all he wants...as long as he clearly communicates to us.

So for Yoda is the MVP of the NSA team regardless of whether he is a wolf or not.

Uncover Scissors NSA, Yoda did
Now you also revealed.
Sam also.

The force show Yoda the way.
Much time studying, I did.

Back