2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Very clearly there's been a constant W/W dialogue between RWS/SM to divert suspicion if one is discovered. Yoda has also had minor run-ins with SM, like when he accused him of trying to bully people into going long with him.

Decision Sam/Moxy make.
Accuse Monkey, Sam will
Moxy same with Olaf.
Attempt to divide they do.
Desperate they be.

Lurking, seriously?
I gave lots of analysis, it was immediately rejected and not even looked at. I offered to do more, but nobody wanted it.

I was around most of the day Friday, more than you were!

Again, I voted for RWS most of the day, then unlynched for a quick review after having been away.

That's what I have to say, but heck, just lynch me... I cant provide any help to the village anyway because nobody will even look at the extensive analysis I did yesterday, in fact they will overlook it so badly that they use my lack of analysis as a reason to claim I am a wolf.

Olaf relax need to.
Dark force(NSA) Moxy using is.
Desperate he hopes to make you appear.

I will, In fact if you will look at it, I will do a full review and post it. I simply dislike doing lots of work and review only to be accused of being a wolf, and having one of the reasons being that I failed to do any review.

Truth is own reward sometimes.
Build character it does.

Oh I'll look at it. Please do. Let's see what happens. Everyone be very careful on voting. I would urge not to vote until late. There are two active wolves here, and I think we only need 4 votes today to bring on autonight?

Votes from 4, is correct.

Defends Moxy.

Reacts to Nom wanting to lynch him.

Calls my vote for Moxy totally random.

Gives his own random picks.

Defends Yoda

Defends known non-wolf Nom and Space Monkey.

Interesting

Casually casts aside the Moxy bandwagon and jumps on the Nom.

Pushes harder on Nom.

Above is M. Sams first day posts. I do find it interesting that he slowly turns from Moxy toward Nom, while defending Moxy the entire time.

Evil every time, protects evil try to.

On day one Twerk emphasised taking 4 sleeping pills and he repeated it for emphasis. The 4th person on the list of Villagers that the mod uses for updates is you. Plumber Joe provided a good argument that this was a code that Twerk, the Seer, had peeked you as a wolf. Do you have a clue now? How would you explain the Seers post thenif he's not indicating you are a wolf?

Argue with each, you now try.
One survives you both hope.

Back