2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Then at 8:50 he voted to lynch me. He was backing up RWS on the Space Monkey bandwagon RWS attempted to get going from the beginning of the day when I called him out for being an obvious wolf.

I also do think he was the seer's peek and that's what the 4 ambien were about. I think that's how they got the seer on the first night.

Cab someone explain the 4 code to me? I never really got it.

I'll leave USF to Superfreak's not-so-tender mercies once the game is over. I don't give him good odds when that happens. Today I want the most obvious wolf. It's Sam.

Sami I agree.
Moxy also NSA
Yoda has shown.
Scissors blame all, but these two not.

Well, conveniently enough, we have a mislynch left. So, we can kill both you and Moxy. Wolf team has no chance.

This type of arrogance is what kills villages. Lets not be so sure until time to vote, otherwise we will make a mistake. If you are so sure, lets just vote now and have no more discussion. dumb fuck!

Im here, Im not feeling so kindly toward my fellow villagers. You fuckers have been after me the entire game for reasons that really suck.

I dont know who the last two wolves are, but I'm willing to try to get em. I will point out that I voted to lynch the first wolf early on Friday and only unlynched him when I wanted to prevent autonight while I reviewed the comments that occurred during the time I was away.

NSA dark side is using, clouding your thoughts they do.
Notes you read need to.
Long time studying, Yoda did.
Hate filled, Scissors was.
Everyone blame, Moxy and Sam nothing said.
Protecting NSA, Scissors was.

I have always suspected Moxy from day one, and haven't changed, Ive been talked into changing my vote by my fellow villagers twice, the first time it was a villager the second time a wolf. Both times Ive been blamed.

Without compelling evidence, Im sticking with Moxy this time.

Yoda is anoying, but not a wolf, Sam is hard for me to read, Space is village by virtue of his dynamic with RWS,

Agree do I, about Monkey.
Accuse Monkey/Plumber did I.
Others Yoda did watch.
Pay attention I did, to what they say.

As of post #967
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]Olaf[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Then at 8:50 he voted to lynch me. He was backing up RWS on the Space Monkey bandwagon RWS attempted to get going from the beginning of the day when I called him out for being an obvious wolf.

I also do think he was the seer's peek and that's what the 4 ambien were about. I think that's how they got the seer on the first night.

Right path, are you on.
True path, is force showing you.
Sam/Moxy last of NSA (dark force)
Plumber revenge killed, I believe.
Believe or believe not.
In end, Yoda shown correct will be.

Very clearly there's been a constant W/W dialogue between RWS/SM to divert suspicion if one is discovered.

Can you please back up your accusations that it's "very clear"? To me, that is not clear at all, it would be very fancy, complicated play, and it would be crazy if they had actually pulled it off without something falling through the cracks. You keep on changing your story, wolf, stick to something.

Trust me, the felling of the village towards you are reciprocated. Your behavior has been very suspicious. First you've been lurking and you've provided very little in the way of analysis. Fairly typical wolf behavior. The you autolynched a villager with 2 hours left to play, made you look like a greedy wolf going for the sure kill of a villager. Then there's the fact that Plumber Joe suscpected Runs with Scissors, Michael Sam and you and then just so happens to get night killed by NSA. That probably means ole Joe had more than one correct wolf guess and probably all three correct. Then there's the fact that you lurked most of the day Friday until I mentioned thant you had not been around than shortly after my comment you start posting. Then there's the fact that shortly after RWS got flushed out as a wolf you and Michael same change your votes to lynch RWS in less than a minute of each other with your vote causing another auto-night with 10 minutes left to play....and in situations like that...the last one to vote is often a wolf. The fact that you did this in timing with M. Sam is also highly suspect as there's a large amount of evidence that M. Sam too is a wolf.

What do you have to say about these facts?

Long speech you give.
Much blame you try.
Attempting you are, to save skin

Oh....and another fact....virtually everyone is saying that M. Sam is the obvious wolf choice....except for you. Why is that? What do you know that contradicts the evidence provided that M. Sam is a wolf? Are you trying to protect him?

Throwing Sam to "wolves" trying you are.
Saving own hide, you are not.

Back