2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Seriously, and he absolved you, remember that theory of yours that my fellow villagers seemed to eat hook like an sinker?

So, in your mind, the seer, who only got one peak, both exonerated you... and fingered Sam?

Understand dark force finally you are.
Lies dark force spreads.
Truth, tries it to hide.

Cab someone explain the 4 code to me? I never really got it.
Sure. On post #23 on day one Twerk, The Seer said, before he left to go sleep, to following:

"Ok. This post is brought to you by the letter Z. As in, I'm going to go catch some Z's. Also, by the number 4. As in, I took 4 ambien, to ensure I catch some Z's"

Plumber Joe pointed out that this may have been a code by the Seer where "Z" stands for "Wolves", per "Catching some Z's" and that 4, which he emphasized was code for the 4th person on the player list that the Mod posts for lynching updates, that being Michael Sam.

That's correct. We can only afford to make one more mistake. We make two and the wolves win.

Again....I'd like to see a list of whom each player thinks are villagers and who are wolves.

My list is.

Villagers:

Moxy
Space Monkey
Blarg
Yoda
El Pardo

Wolves:

Michael Sam
Olaf

Yoda list villagers
Olaf
Space Monkey
Blarg
Yoda
El Pardo

NSA list be
Sam
Moxy

What he said was for the sake of "clarity" let's assume the seer peeked him and absolved him.

Losing Superfreak was not good, but that's why they night killed him, he's too strong when he bandwagons, and they knew they couldn't successfully bandwagon him. I considered leading one against you this morning just to see who jumped on it, but with two wolves out here, we only need two villagers to vote and they'll run in and autonight it. I'll give you my feelings on posters:

Wolves

Sam
Moxy

To me Sam has been an obvious wolf. His claim that RWS had laid out a "damning timeline" against me and then claiming I was having a "meltdown" were so obvious. I went back and read all his posts again. I got the strong impression he wanted to lynch Olaf and he was definintely protecting Moxy and even led a bandwagon away from Moxy. I also think that Billy's four ambiens post does mean something, and Sam is the fourth player on the opening page. He stinks wolf just from watching his behavior though.

Villagers

El Pardo
Yoda
Blarg

Lean Village:

Olaf

Work here, done am I.
NSA revealed have been.
Citizens free will be.
<contented sigh>

No.....I thought it was poor reasoning and I went on record as telling Yoda that I thought it was interesting but a weak argument as Twerk had thanked more people than El Pardo. I think P. Joe's #4 code is much more compelling.

Information you leave out.
Thanked Padro twice did Twerk.
Defended him also.
Only other thank, to Blarg it went.

HIhYp5W.png

next post edit I see and it's immediate modkill.

this is number one rule of werewolf guys.

Apology given was.

Can you please back up your accusations that it's "very clear"? To me, that is not clear at all, it would be very fancy, complicated play, and it would be crazy if they had actually pulled it off without something falling through the cracks. You keep on changing your story, wolf, stick to something.

Diversion hopes to spread, Sam does.

Sure. On post #23 on day one Twerk, The Seer said, before he left to go sleep, to following:

"Ok. This post is brought to you by the letter Z. As in, I'm going to go catch some Z's. Also, by the number 4. As in, I took 4 ambien, to ensure I catch some Z's"

Plumber Joe pointed out that this may have been a code by the Seer where "Z" stands for "Wolves", per "Catching some Z's" and that 4, which he emphasized was code for the 4th person on the player list that the Mod posts for lynching updates, that being Michael Sam.

Desperate you have become.
Scared you are.

LYNCH OLAF

We're not doing the pity party.

Olaf is a bad lynch for today. We can afford mistake but we dot want to make another one until we have te second wolf. M Sam is the smart lynch for today

He's in hiding now hoping a bandwagon starts to form he can jump on and save himself another day. Once we get him we have a little leeway on the third wolf. And we will also have a better idea who it is.

Back