2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

No my first is for Michael Sam to be hanged. My secone vote is for you to be tossed into the nearest black hole. No be quiet if you can't do anything usefull for the village.

Yoda is village helping.
Sam/Moxy revealed NSA
Truth you try to quiet; but fail you shall,

OK then. Here's what I was getting at about a consensus. Using everyones suspect list their top wolf candidates break down as follows.

Michael Sam - Space Monkey, Yoda
Space Monkey - Michael Sam, Moxie
Yoda - Michael Sam, Moxie
Blarg - Michael Sam, Olaf/Moxie
Olaf - Michael Sam, Moxie
El Pardo - Michael Sam, Olaf
Moxie - Michael Sam, Olaf

That's about as close to a consensus as you can get.

Olaf is still very high on my suspect list, just to be clear in case I am night killed. I don't like his "just lynch me" stuff. It's wolfy.

As of post #1062
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Sam[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Im going to laugh extra hard if wolf 3 is Yoda.

I have a rather null read on him; as opposed to a villager vibe.

He's read wolf since the first day, but you have to understand something; he's a idiot. Mott always reads wolf even when he's a villager. This makes things difficult. But it always does. It's the same shit every time.

To be clear, I'm saying that yoda is an idiot, not olaf. Olaf I believe is Mott and Mott always reads wolfy. But outside of werewolf, I don't think he's an idiot. Mott is just not a great werewolf player IMO.

Yoda is village helping.
Sam/Moxy revealed NSA
Truth you try to quiet; but fail you shall,

No one is "revealed" until they're actually dead and Grind posts their role.

Anyone going back and re reading, it's a good idea to first put aside your prior conclusions and see if you can see something you didn't before IMO. If you go and look trying to convince yourself you're right, chances are you'll convince yourself. No one other than RSW has actually been revealed at this time. Let's keep that in mind.

So did Sam just throw in the towel? Not even going to make an attempt? If that's the case maybe he doesn't want to risk making a mistake and giving clues to the third wolf.

Not really. It's fairly split between myself and Olaf as the second wolf. There's no arguing that there's a consensus that Michael Sam is a wolf. Everyone but Michael Sam was him on their wolf list. There isn't a consensus for Myself, Olaf or you. Yet.

Yeah, I think it would be good to have more than one bandwagon though.

Olaf is still very high on my suspect list, just to be clear in case I am night killed. I don't like his "just lynch me" stuff. It's wolfy.

Lynching NSA likely it is.
Comment of yours, could be trick of last NSA to see Olaf lynched, damaging village.
Moxy/Sam NSA are

No one is "revealed" until they're actually dead and Grind posts their role.

Anyone going back and re reading, it's a good idea to first put aside your prior conclusions and see if you can see something you didn't before IMO. If you go and look trying to convince yourself you're right, chances are you'll convince yourself. No one other than RSW has actually been revealed at this time. Let's keep that in mind.

Look at all information, is best.
Then conclusions draw.
Studied hard Yoda did, during long night.
Odd Moxy/Sam Scissors never vote or accuse.

So did Sam just throw in the towel? Not even going to make an attempt? If that's the case maybe he doesn't want to risk making a mistake and giving clues to the third wolf.

Likely sounds to me.
Afraid of saying things wrong, he might fear.
Turn on NSA Sam, then use to advantage tomorrow.

My hunch is leaning that Yoda is more village idiot than wolf. Looks like the bandwagon is forming on Nom. No other good choices really.

My villagers are

Myself
Moxy
Plumber Joe
Michael

Blarty seems suspicious. You seem a bit suspicious, but I am leaning villager right now. You are gone most of the day which is fine, but all of a sudden want to throw the one guy trying to help the village under the bus with no good reason. I find it interesting that you ask a reason of me, yet you provide no reason for suspecting me. Curious if you ask me.

Moby brings up a good point about the logic. I don't think that is NSA/Wolfy. It is a fact that we can only make two mistakes. It is also a fact that the odds greatly favor taking out a villager tonight. Statistically speaking it would be very lucky to nab an NSA tonight. I hope we do, but I am more focused on how people are behaving today.

Moxy has been more helpful than Yoda. Michael got off to a slow start but is starting to chime in.

Here are my villagers

Plumber Joe
Michael Sam
Moxy
Myself of course

Here are my guesses at NSA

Yoda
Blargity

Everyone else I am still not sure about

I wanted to go back and read RWS's posts that he made prior to Nom being lynched. They're important because it was before we knew Nom was a villager and before Olaf brought about auto night. It was the day before we bandwagoned RWS and he was exposed as a wolf. I think his villager lists are interesting...

As Olaf has talked, he has seemed more villager to me. I think I'm leaning more Moxie as of now.

For one thing, today Moxie had the classic "Oh no! Us poor villagers!" post the morning after PJ died ("Oh no! They got Joe!"). One thing we used to kill RSW, so I thought I may as well point it out.

Back