2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I also want to point out that if you go back and read RWS's first day posts, he was very interested in lynching Yoda. Now, I voted for Yoda the first day and he did read wolfy. But we know RWS is a wolf. That means he knew for a fact who the other two wolves were. You don't try to bandwagon another wolf on the first day. My personal opinion is that RWS's early posts clear Yoda from consideration, he's a villager. I can bring them all up if this becomes debatable to anyone. If I'm killed tonight by the wolves and there is an attempt to bandwagon Yoda, villagers need to go back to the beginning and read RWS before he was under attack as a wolf.

When it's time I am going to stick with Michael Sam who I feel is the obvious wolf, just as I did with RWS yesterday. I want to be two wolves down come tomorrow.

I also want to point out that if you go back and read RWS's first day posts, he was very interested in lynching Yoda. Now, I voted for Yoda the first day and he did read wolfy. But we know RWS is a wolf. That means he knew for a fact who the other two wolves were. You don't try to bandwagon another wolf on the first day. My personal opinion is that RWS's early posts clear Yoda from consideration, he's a villager. I can bring them all up if this becomes debatable to anyone. If I'm killed tonight by the wolves and there is an attempt to bandwagon Yoda, villagers need to go back to the beginning and read RWS before he was under attack as a wolf.
I agree with you. Day one convinced me that Yoda was a villager. If us villagers do manage to win this game with Yoda as a villager the wolves should feel deeply humiliated.

With you on MS, pretty sure I was first to spot him.

What has you got on Moxy?
Probably because I've been talking smack about him, that I think he's playing the fool, that I think he's a villager but because he refuses to communicate clearly or provide any insightful analysis and is being a distraction that the wolves can hide behind he has seriously harmed the villages chances of winning. That's why he thinks I'm a wolf.

Agreed. Just wanted to see your reasoning. Am slightly concerned that if another villager votes for Moxy, and he's not a wolf, the remaining two wolves will autonight.

I was watching the page to ensure that didn't happen, but it's getting annoying, and no one's biting anyway. So, I'll call my own bluff:

Unlynch Moxy

As of post #1090
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Sam[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][/table]

night in 1:07

I'm voting for Michael Sam. I think that once he's exposed as a wolf, the village needs to go back and read RWS's early posts as well as Michael Sam's. There's a lot of things that could point to Moxy...but Olaf still reads wolfy to me. If I'm still alive in the morning I will be going back over everything.

Back