2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Well, it is interesting that Blarg jumped into Moxy's "trap" yesterday, but I think Blarg may have just been trying to counter-trap Moxy, in a gigantic village fuck-up. Otherwise, I would not have anything on him. Also interesting is the Yoda nightkill. I was almost certain it would be Blarg or me.

Regardless, Olaf has abounded with wolfy behaviors the entire game - never posting analysis, always simply posting facts, lurking. And, perhaps, being a little greedy d1 and jumping on the kill. Moxy's last pick, as well, was Olaf - and I think that remains fairly good advice. So, the simplest strategy points towards Olaf. While I suppose it is possible, in some abstract sense, that he's in fact innocent, Blarg would at least be a somewhat decent wolf. There would be honor in being defeated by that wolf. On the other hand, there is no honor in being defeated by Mott.

I am not a wolf, I am not Mott, and there is no honor in losing this game.

As of post #1324
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]Olaf[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Great well, nice move Pardo.

You have just given the power to decide to Blarg the one who I thought was the most likely wolf. So my only change for winning is to hope I was wrong about Blarg and Lynch El Pardo. If you are not the wolf I wish you would have at least listened to me about why I though it was Blarg.

If you are the wolf, well played.

Blarg, I don't know what to say. If you are the wolf, you won. If you are not the wolf, lynch El Pardo, he offered no analysis and only followed the leader.

If your not the Wolf, you and I can win the game.

As of post #1326
[table=sortable]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]1[/td][td]Olaf[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]1[/td][td]El Pardo[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

I read through both posts, and Olaf, you come off as scummier.

In addition, RWS and Pardo have had several interactions, and several benign points were brought up. I tend towards each trying to push the other.

So

Lynch Olaf the Peacock

Great well, nice move Pardo.

You have just given the power to decide to Blarg the one who I thought was the most likely wolf. So my only change for winning is to hope I was wrong about Blarg and Lynch El Pardo. If you are not the wolf I wish you would have at least listened to me about why I though it was Blarg.

If you are the wolf, well played.

LOL, Olaf, you have nowhere else to go. You're not fooling anyone. You kept me alive out of a desperate hope that you could get me on Blarg today. But it's not going to work.

Blarg, look back at my interactions, especially with regards to Scissors, they do not indicate w/w.

Shouldn't have been so stupid and lynched Moxy Day 4, could've been done with this earlier. That was overly fancy play, Olaf was the obvious pick. But, no matter, we won in the end, just dragged things out a bit.

[table=sortable]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0[/td][td]Olaf[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]1[/td][td]Olaf[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]2[/td][td]El Pardo[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Reached auto lynch they have.

Back