2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

* DAY AT 8 AM *

No talking until then
Votes do not count before 8am

I'm all out of NSA videos. Here is some final boss battle music instead:

Not particularly surprised am I, the dark side is strong in one of you two.

The only question, was he.

Kill me now, if you must.

Lose will the village, be gone in dust.

I do believe I side towards following my original plan outlined D2.

I have a few reasons not to believe Pardo is NSA. Ill point them out when I get time.

I cant figure out which of you two are NSA, but I am not surprised by Yoda. HE was the only one who was somewhat friendly to me. I lean toward you, because El Pardo has been so distant, and you have been so against me for so long. Pardo must be West Coast or sleep in, we will have to wait for him unless we both determine it is him, but I would take some convincing.

Why do you think its me, lets discuss that?

Note is reference note.

Okay, so? RWS was a wolf was he not? Shortly after that, when someone pointed out to me the dynamic of RWS and SM not being consistent with both being a wolf, I chose RWS and did not waiver.

What about you Wolf? What about SM threatened you? Was it because he realized that jumping on the lynch Olaf bandwagon was not good for the village, was it because you knew he was not going to lynch me based on a single first night early auto-night mistake?

You're not doing a good job explaining your actions, Olaf.

As far as my post about 'reference notes' its exactly that. Its a bit of a pain to do a play by play on you on the site. That post of yours in interesting. Any case, Village or Wolf, on you would be incomplete without noting that post.

Well, it is interesting that Blarg jumped into Moxy's "trap" yesterday, but I think Blarg may have just been trying to counter-trap Moxy, in a gigantic village fuck-up. Otherwise, I would not have anything on him. Also interesting is the Yoda nightkill. I was almost certain it would be Blarg or me.

Regardless, Olaf has abounded with wolfy behaviors the entire game - never posting analysis, always simply posting facts, lurking. And, perhaps, being a little greedy d1 and jumping on the kill. Moxy's last pick, as well, was Olaf - and I think that remains fairly good advice. So, the simplest strategy points towards Olaf. While I suppose it is possible, in some abstract sense, that he's in fact innocent, Blarg would at least be a somewhat decent wolf. There would be honor in being defeated by that wolf. On the other hand, there is no honor in being defeated by Mott.

Back