2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Think it through guys. Get the right man. Better to get the right guy tonight instead of tomorow. If you follow the evidence it points the strongest at Olaf. Take your time, think it through. Don't trust anyone trying to rush you.

If is coming from your mouth a lot.

Tell me more about this 'trap' I fell into.
I split the vote towards the end of the game, late in the day. Generally speaking when that happens the person to vote next is often a wolf. That's why I was suprized when you voted...you weren't the person I expected to do that.

Anywho, long story short I made him diiiiig into the idea of changing my reads. Which he tried to do quite earnestly. You can see how it picks up steam as I become 'more receptive' to it.

Take your time guys, think this through. Follow the evidence. I was one of the first out of the box yesterday to lynch Michael Sam. I was one of the first to cast a vote to lynch Michael Sam. Why would a wolf do that to another wolf? Had I been one of the last to suspect M. Sam or one of the last to vote for M. Sam that would be a different story but I was one of the first....Why would a wolf do that and provide the amount of detail that I provided in the process and turn out to be right? Follow the facts. It points to me as a villager. No wolf is going to throw his fellow wolf under the bus at the beginning of day. He's only going to do with when the band wagon looks hopeless and late in the game. Follow the facts guys.

Think it through guys. Get the right man. Better to get the right guy tonight instead of tomorow. If you follow the evidence it points the strongest at Olaf. Take your time, think it through. Don't trust anyone trying to rush you.

More time you trying to alive stay.
NSA you are.
Go away you must.

As of post #1273
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]2[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr][/table]

no update

Take your time guys, think this through. Follow the evidence. I was one of the first out of the box yesterday to lynch Michael Sam. I was one of the first to cast a vote to lynch Michael Sam. Why would a wolf do that to another wolf? Had I been one of the last to suspect M. Sam or one of the last to vote for M. Sam that would be a different story but I was one of the first....Why would a wolf do that and provide the amount of detail that I provided in the process and turn out to be right? Follow the facts. It points to me as a villager. No wolf is going to throw his fellow wolf under the bus at the beginning of day. He's only going to do with when the band wagon looks hopeless and late in the game. Follow the facts guys.

Anyone with half a brain could see that Michael Sam was going down that day. It is not unwolflike to go out strong against another wolf in order to save yourself, and sow confusion on the next few days.

Back