2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Wisdom from Space Monkey on Yoda
Oh I agree....logically speaking Yoda has practically been cleared. Both RWS and M. Sam listed him as a wolf suspect. That would seem to clear him. The only thing at all that makes him suspcious is his annoying behavior and his lack of help to the village.

...and the fact that the wolves can hide behind his null behavior. Which is probably why they haven't night killed him.

Well alright I'll go back to my original plan. If you Lynch me, you'll find out I'm a villager, the most likely suspect is Olaf.

As of post #1227
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]2[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Last edited:
My Villager list is;

Plumber Joe
Runs with Scissors
Michael Sam
Myself of course

Not sure about Olaf but lean villager.

As wolves Nom and Blarg are at the top of my list.

Not sure on Space Monkey but lean Wolf

Yoda and El Pardo are playing Schtick and not providing any usefull information so can't tell if they are wolf or noobs.

Ouch, this is embarrassing. It was basically the same village list as Scissors.

If you do autokill me then look to Olaf. As I listed earlier.

Plumber Joe listed RWS, Sam and Olaf as his suspected wolves. I'm pretty sure that got him night killed.
Then there's Olaf's first night screw up.
Then there's Olaf not contributing much information to help the village
Then there's Olaf lurking until it's noted that it's suspicious and his last minute voting tendency. Again wolfish behavior.
There there's the fact that Space Monkey was thinking of switching from lynching me to Olaf due to Olaf's behavior (Post # 1064). That probably got S. Monkey night killed. It also supports that either I or Olaf is the wolf.

If you lynch me Olaf is your man.

Moby brings up a good point about the logic. I don't think that is NSA/Wolfy. It is a fact that we can only make two mistakes. It is also a fact that the odds greatly favor taking out a villager tonight. Statistically speaking it would be very lucky to nab an NSA tonight. I hope we do, but I am more focused on how people are behaving today.

Moxy has been more helpful than Yoda. Michael got off to a slow start but is starting to chime in.

Here are my villagers

Plumber Joe
Michael Sam
Moxy
Myself of course

Here are my guesses at NSA

Yoda
Blargity

Everyone else I am still not sure about

Scissors day 1 villager list.

Back