[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]1[/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]1[/td][td]Yoda[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Its always veiled in that meme of his.

Even when he makes a point it has to sound like a riddle.

He seems sure he knows that you are the NSA, but beyond that he's done little aside from assuring Olaf that he is a villager.

Its always veiled in that meme of his.

Even when he makes a point it has to sound like a riddle.

He seems sure he knows that you are the NSA, but beyond that he's done little aside from assuring Olaf that he is a villager.
That's correct and that's been his modus operendi throughout the entire game.

You should see the headache I have having to be around Yoda pretty much by myself.

I have a philosophical question to ask you Blarg. Even if Yoda is a villager wouldn't the world still be better off if we lynched him? Just sayin.

Using feelings I see.
Want village to lose you do.
If Blarg or Padro be NSA, then vote they would have.
NSA you are.
Fear you have.

If it wasn't for Yoda I would be. I mean it's insane. The evidence from past voting and the wolf suspect lists from the two wolves we caught would seem to exonerate Yoda but yet he still plays this schtick in which he can't communicate clearly and which he's given all sorts of cover to the wolves. It's simply amazing that we've caught two wolves so far with them having Yoda to hide behind but Yoda just this entire game has handicapped the village with his null read.

Dumbass you are.
Yoda you fear.
NSA uncovered twice how.
Proof Yoda has shown.

You are NSA three.

I felt that way this morning too. Logic tells me it's Olaf.....but Yoda's play.....man he rings my wolfdar. It's not just that though. We know that even if he is a villager there's no way the wolves will touch him as a night kill since he's giving them incredible cover. Should we consider lynching Yoda on the following basis?

#1. There's a possibility he could be a wolf given his behavior.
#2. He gives the wolf coverage so no way the wolves night kill him. If we kill Yoda and he's not a wolf than we make it a lot easier for the surviving villagers tomorrow to pick the real wolf. If he is a wolf we win.
#3. And if all else fails It would realy feel good just to hang him. :)

Remove Yoda you do.
Villager you will see.
Lies you tell.
NSA you are.

If Moxy were a wolf, I would interpret this play as throwing out another wolf candidate for the purpose of maybe saving his ass tomorrow. Very curious, isn't it? That he doesn't talk about Yoda at all, and then suddenly, today, with Space Monkey gone, he all of the sudden wants to promote him to primary wolf candidate?

Back