2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I think I'm about to go all in. I don't think Blarg's strategy is a bad one in that if you lynch me, and I turn out to be a villager, than Olaf would be the wolf. At this stage and unless someone has evidence to the contrary I'm convinced that Olaf is the wolf and lynching me and finding out that I'm a villager would seal Olaf's fate.

My rationale is;

RWS listed the following as his wolf suspects on Friday.

Yoda
Blarg

M. Sam listed the following as his wolf suspects yesterday.

S. Monkey
Yoda

That pretty much clears Blarg and Yoda as Wolves.

That leaves Olaf, El Padro and I.

There's not much to go on with El Padro. He hasn't contributed much but nor has he acted in an overtly wolfish fashion.

I know I'm a villager and that lynching me would confirm that.

Olaf on the other hand I have strong reasons to suspect him.

Plumber Joe listed RWS, Sam and Olaf as his suspected wolves. I'm pretty sure that got him night killed.
Then there's Olaf's first night screw up.
Then there's Olaf not contributing much information to help the village
Then there's Olaf lurking until it's noted that it's suspicious and his last minute voting tendency. Again wolfish behavior.
There there's the fact that Space Monkey was thinking of switching from lynching me to Olaf due to Olaf's behavior (Post # 1064). That probably got S. Monkey night killed. It also supports that either I or Olaf is the wolf.

So I'm ok with lynching either myself or Olaf as I think that the highest probability that Olaf is the wolf and that lynching me and finding out that I am a villager would confirm it.

There is not much to go on with El Padro? Okay, WOLF, great diversion WOLFIE!

I think I'm about to go all in. I don't think Blarg's strategy is a bad one in that if you lynch me, and I turn out to be a villager, than Olaf would be the wolf. At this stage and unless someone has evidence to the contrary I'm convinced that Olaf is the wolf and lynching me and finding out that I'm a villager would seal Olaf's fate.

My rationale is;

RWS listed the following as his wolf suspects on Friday.

Yoda
Blarg

M. Sam listed the following as his wolf suspects yesterday.

S. Monkey
Yoda

That pretty much clears Blarg and Yoda as Wolves.

That leaves Olaf, El Padro and I.

There's not much to go on with El Padro. He hasn't contributed much but nor has he acted in an overtly wolfish fashion.

I know I'm a villager and that lynching me would confirm that.

Olaf on the other hand I have strong reasons to suspect him.

Plumber Joe listed RWS, Sam and Olaf as his suspected wolves. I'm pretty sure that got him night killed.
Then there's Olaf's first night screw up.
Then there's Olaf not contributing much information to help the village
Then there's Olaf lurking until it's noted that it's suspicious and his last minute voting tendency. Again wolfish behavior.
There there's the fact that Space Monkey was thinking of switching from lynching me to Olaf due to Olaf's behavior (Post # 1064). That probably got S. Monkey night killed. It also supports that either I or Olaf is the wolf.

So I'm ok with lynching either myself or Olaf as I think that the highest probability that Olaf is the wolf and that lynching me and finding out that I am a villager would confirm it.

The lynch you we should.

Does anyone agree with this wolfs made up reason in Bold, if so I agree lynch me... but I have done three times more to help the village than he has. Where does that shit that I don't do much to help the village?

"Lurking" until the last min? Really, or maybe its rushing back to post from his son's baseball practice/games.

Your made up reasons to get me are particularly suspicious. If you had real reasons, not made up shit with hyperbole like "lurking" and "not contributing much" I would at least respect what you are saying.

Lynch Moxy

With decision, I do agree.
Business this morning have I.
Leave I must, 1/2 hour.
Gone for hours 4, will I be.

End this now, should we.
LYNCH MOXY[

Need still 1 vote
Moxy point he want to prove. hmmmmmmmmmmm
The vote he should. yesssssssssss

Challenge to Moxy, present do I.
NSA Olaf is, you say.
Lynching you, prove it will, you stated have.

Step time to it is.
Vote for Lynch you should.
If villager you are it is found.
Then lynch Olaf we will.

Village win, is your win NSA loss.

Yea....I could prove a point....in the mean time we will have wasted 11 hours of time we could be using constructively. I should bring auto night just to prove what a collosal moron you've been.

You moron Yoda. You just left us open to an autonight. We only need 3 votes for an autolynch. God your a moron!

Scared you are.
Like blanket fear hands on you.
Last agent NSA worried sounds.

If other wolf is.
Then bandwagon they will jump on.
Clear you it would.
But NSA it will show, to be you.

Yea....I could prove a point....in the mean time we will have wasted 11 hours of time we could be using constructively. I should bring auto night just to prove what a collosal moron you've been.

Try not.
DO OR NOT DO.
There is no try

Time you want, diversion you try.

Prove moron Yoda is.
Dare you I do.
Coward you are.

STFD or STFU other choices are.

I'm not going to do something Stupid Yoda. We need to hear what Blarg and El Pardo have to say.

Desperate you are.
Fear death you do.
Part of life is it.
Need to fear it not.

Fear loss NSA has.
Agent NSA you are.

Ignore you others should.
Lynch you shall they.

Leave now I must.
Return I will.

NSA Moxy sway you he try.
Village survive will, if NSA agent Moxy lynched.

Votes two there are.
Vote of 1 left.

Moxy hope he smarter then citizens; but not so.

Go now I do.

Challenge to Moxy, present do I.
NSA Olaf is, you say.
Lynching you, prove it will, you stated have.

Step time to it is.
Vote for Lynch you should.
If villager you are it is found.
Then lynch Olaf we will.

Village win, is your win NSA loss.

IT was just a couple of posts ago he said we should lynch him to prove it is me. NOw he has the chance to do just what he instructed us to do...

Will he??? no!

IT was just a couple of posts ago he said we should lynch him to prove it is me. NOw he has the chance to do just what he instructed us to do...

Will he??? no!
So...do you think it would be wise to do that without hearing input from either Blarg or El Padro based on the opinion of the village idiot?

Back