2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Why would you run him to L-1 with nobody around? It makes a bad case because you cant ascertain if he's scum.

Yoda and you voted him, and I don't expect him to self-lynch.
El Pardo is 'offline', and I wasn't around.

It proved nothing, but its a headache to sort.

Why would you run him to L-1 with nobody around? It makes a bad case because you cant ascertain if he's scum.

Yoda and you voted him, and I don't expect him to self-lynch.
El Pardo is 'offline', and I wasn't around.

It proved nothing, but its a headache to sort.
You should see the headache I have having to be around Yoda pretty much by myself.

I have a philosophical question to ask you Blarg. Even if Yoda is a villager wouldn't the world still be better off if we lynched him? Just sayin.

oh. I just cant be sure on anyone these days. Im at a loss. :/

Are you sure its Olaf today?
If it wasn't for Yoda I would be. I mean it's insane. The evidence from past voting and the wolf suspect lists from the two wolves we caught would seem to exonerate Yoda but yet he still plays this schtick in which he can't communicate clearly and which he's given all sorts of cover to the wolves. It's simply amazing that we've caught two wolves so far with them having Yoda to hide behind but Yoda just this entire game has handicapped the village with his null read.

So do you think he might be a wolf? I was pretty sure it was you or Olaf yesterday.
I felt that way this morning too. Logic tells me it's Olaf.....but Yoda's play.....man he rings my wolfdar. It's not just that though. We know that even if he is a villager there's no way the wolves will touch him as a night kill since he's giving them incredible cover. Should we consider lynching Yoda on the following basis?

#1. There's a possibility he could be a wolf given his behavior.
#2. He gives the wolf coverage so no way the wolves night kill him. If we kill Yoda and he's not a wolf than we make it a lot easier for the surviving villagers tomorrow to pick the real wolf. If he is a wolf we win.
#3. And if all else fails It would realy feel good just to hang him. :)

Im happy to talk about Yoda, he is clearly stuck in his stick, but he has been helpful, steadfast about the last two wolfs.
Like I said...even if he isn't a wolf he's giving cover to the wolves, even if he's a villager and not a wolf, we make the job of the survivors tomorow a lot easier to spot the wolf with Yoda out of the way and not giving them cover.

Back