2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Like I said...even if he isn't a wolf he's giving cover to the wolves, even if he's a villager and not a wolf, we make the job of the survivors tomorow a lot easier to spot the wolf with Yoda out of the way and not giving them cover.

No we don't, we'd still have two prime wolf suspects, and only one chance to kill them.

Its always veiled in that meme of his.

Even when he makes a point it has to sound like a riddle.

He seems sure he knows that you are the NSA, but beyond that he's done little aside from assuring Olaf that he is a villager.

Scissors never suspect or vote two players he did.
Sam/Moxy they were.
Scissors everyone else accuse.
Why those two not?
NSA sam was.
Moxy NSA is.

If Moxy were a wolf, I would interpret this play as throwing out another wolf candidate for the purpose of maybe saving his ass tomorrow. Very curious, isn't it? That he doesn't talk about Yoda at all, and then suddenly, today, with Space Monkey gone, he all of the sudden wants to promote him to primary wolf candidate?

Diversion and uncertainty Moxy hopes to spread.
Create doubt he try.
NSA behind fear they hids.
Yoda villager is.
Moxy NSA be.

As of post #1208
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]1[/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]2[/td][td]Yoda[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Give moxy's behavior today, I'm pretty certain I'm going to lynch him. It would be disappointing to let Mott to survive to the end, but I guess that's the price I'll have to pay.

But, again, I want to here Mox and Olaf speak some more.

If Moxy were a wolf, I would interpret this play as throwing out another wolf candidate for the purpose of maybe saving his ass tomorrow. Very curious, isn't it? That he doesn't talk about Yoda at all, and then suddenly, today, with Space Monkey gone, he all of the sudden wants to promote him to primary wolf candidate?
Oh no...Yoda's not my primary wolf candiate. Read my posts again.

Give moxy's behavior today, I'm pretty certain I'm going to lynch him. It would be disappointing to let Mott to survive to the end, but I guess that's the price I'll have to pay.

But, again, I want to here Mox and Olaf speak some more.
He was eating out of the hand today. Its like all the proof you ever need.

I also want to point out that if you go back and read RWS's first day posts, he was very interested in lynching Yoda. Now, I voted for Yoda the first day and he did read wolfy. But we know RWS is a wolf. That means he knew for a fact who the other two wolves were. You don't try to bandwagon another wolf on the first day. My personal opinion is that RWS's early posts clear Yoda from consideration, he's a villager. I can bring them all up if this becomes debatable to anyone. If I'm killed tonight by the wolves and there is an attempt to bandwagon Yoda, villagers need to go back to the beginning and read RWS before he was under attack as a wolf.

Wisdom from Space Monkey on Yoda

Back