2 questions

Thank you for another in depth analyst.

You think you whiny boorish screed is in depth? Seriously? STFU

giphy.gif

You think you whiny boorish screed is in depth? Seriously? STFU

giphy.gif

You fucking candy-ass. I'm going to watch McGregor beat down Kabib this Saturday over at my son's house. Then, you little whimp, I'm going to track you down and pulverize your skull into the ground. I WILL be pumped up!!!

They usually have two chicks fight before the Main Event. They beat the crap out of each other, then when it's over, they start making out and deep throating each other in the center of the Ring. I always like that part.

They usually have two chicks fight before the Main Event. They beat the crap out of each other, then when it's over, they start making out and deep throating each other in the center of the Ring. I always like that part.

Get back with me,when they had south

Get back with me,when they had south

Yeah. It's usually not the Town's Beauty Queen that gets in the Ring at the UFC. I'd hate to run into one of these girls in a dark alley, probably beat the shit out of you just for fun.
Lot of Eastern European girls last time. Poland was well represented.

Yeah. It's usually not the Town's Beauty Queen that gets in the Ring at the UFC. I'd hate to run into one of these girls in a dark alley, probably beat the shit out of you just for fun.
Lot of Eastern European girls last time. Poland was well represented.

Maybe they should become Dominatrix's

Yeah,but you have to trust your Dominatrix that she will give you pain,but not hurt you.

Uh, ... these girls WILL hurt you. That's why they have a Referee.

Like, if there was one of these girls fighting Truth Detector, and I was the Referee, I would probably wait a little before I would acknowledge TD tapping out. You know, just to see the pain in his eyes, start to watch him cry, wait for that "I want my Mommy" on his lips.

Uh, ... these girls WILL hurt you. That's why they have a Referee.

Like, if there was one of these girls fighting Truth Detector, and I was the Referee, I would probably wait a little before I would acknowledge TD tapping out. You know, just to see the pain in his eyes, start to watch him cry, wait for that "I want my Mommy" on his lips.

You obviously don't know the difference between a fighter and a Dominatrix!

Uh, if that's what they're doing then those aren't women.

Jack shows his true self here, and his deep respect for women. Not objectifying at all.

Back