2011 4Runner or Highlander?

Who cares if it "handles nice"?

It's like saying a pea shooter is the same thing as a gun because you can hit the target every time.

I don't get people who would buy a utility vehicle and expect it to act like a car and see no need for huge portions of the REASON they exist.

A SUV without 4x4 is a mini-van. It's just a disguised mini-van.

Sport utility's are on a light truck chasis and a mini van is on a car chasis.

central coast cali you don't need 4WD like in colo. or the nw or canada...plus, at the time i had an older model 4WD that i used for my once in a while off roading. SUV's are nice to drive, i like the space and my wife get's car sick in cars because they sit lower to the road and like i said, since i don't 4WD that often here, the $6000 savings made sense.

ford is not the best, there is a reason why ford has acronyms....my stepdad bought a limited expedition and had nothing but problems...toyota makes a great truck....in fact, if you go to the NW coast, you'll see most fisherman or divers drive toyota trucks, why? because they last a long time and keep their value.

Really? The market doesn't seem to agree. Fastest On Road or Dirt. First On Race Day.

I know they make them without it, I just can't imagine buying one without it. If all you want is a bunch of seats, get a minivan, there's no need for SUVs without 4x4.

You don't buy trucks for their "limousine ride", you buy them for their utility.

They aren't just trucks anymore Damo. Folks by them because a full frame vehicle with RWD is safer and more substantial than a minivan. And they ride so much better.

you carazy

i will not be caught dead owning a minivan, plus they no way no how handle as nice

LOL I've had three minivans. When you have kids and car seats its the only way to ride.

BTW: Many of the "cross over" vehicles today share a common chassis with a minivan.

What kind of friendless fuck-wit faggot asks a goddam message board wht sort of truck he should buy?

Life.

Get 1.

jealous because all you can afford is your mom's pinto....

they have forums dedicated to such issues, i guess you think they are all morons as well, i dare you to go there and be an internet bad ass mr. frady cat post anonymously

Last edited:
What kind of friendless fuck-wit faggot asks a goddam POLITICS message board what sort of truck he should buy?

Life.

Get 1.

Back