2016: New Year Prediction Thread

does anyone think the retard above will understand i said equal pay for equal work? and that christiefans numbers are not taking into account job for job, hour for hour, degree for degree?

Sociopathic cretin grind can't read a table yet, let alone the English language. The table shows salaries for equal, full-time work by both men and women. Read the link, dummy.

Only a complete idiot like grind would think that the numbers are comparing burger flippers to nuclear physicists.

http://www.aauw.org/files/2015/09/The-Simple-Truth-Fall-2015.pdf

Lets assume men and women are paid 10 dollars an hour.

Men work 40 hours a week and make 400 dollars.

Women work 30 hours a week and make 300 dollars.

In christefans small woman brain, she thinks that woman should make '400 a week just like men' without taking into account that women are working fewer hours. Christies solution will actually have women paid more on an hourly basis than men. She will then call this progress.

Sociopathic cretin grind's pea brain can't comprehend the words "full-time and year-round" on the table. Why am I not surprised.

Sociopathic cretin grind's pea brain can't comprehend the words "full-time and year-round" on the table. Why am I not surprised.

And that's ALL it compares. Not experience, job, position, or OVERTIME (which men are far more likely to work).

QED, your chart is bullshit.

Oh....I almost forgot. Someone will invent an Obama chia pet.

81xbMNsc9kL._SY355_.jpg

Sociopathic cretin grind can't read a table yet, let alone the English language. The table shows salaries for equal, full-time work by both men and women. Read the link, dummy.

Only a complete idiot like grind would think that the numbers are comparing burger flippers to nuclear physicists.

http://www.aauw.org/files/2015/09/The-Simple-Truth-Fall-2015.pdf

I can't believe you are still peddling this garbage. Oh wait. Yes I can. If you are stupid enough to believe this bilge you deserve to earn less

I predict ILA will shoot himself in the foot at the range while target practice shooting at photos of unarmed black teens at point blank...

Last edited:
Back