2016: New Year Prediction Thread

I use no nicotine in my eliquid any more.....sometimes I go all morning and never even think of using it.......

I was doing the cutting back thing and was always deprived... Now I'm using the vape and it has been amazing. I'll start dropping off on the nicotine after 6 months or so. If it sucks I'll just keep vaping and bump it back up. I have no high blood pressure issues so I'm not afraid of the nicotine itself...

I was doing the cutting back thing and was always deprived... Now I'm using the vape and it has been amazing. I'll start dropping off on the nicotine after 6 months or so. If it sucks I'll just keep vaping and bump it back up. I have no high blood pressure issues so I'm not afraid of the nicotine itself...

started with nicotine at 24mg......got down to 4mg after five years of vaping......had to be off nicotine for some medical tests this summer and just stopped putting it in the juice (bumped up the menthol at the same time)......actually couldn't tell the difference so when the tests were done I just never started up again......

are you mixing your own juice?.....

started with nicotine at 24mg......got down to 4mg after five years of vaping......had to be off nicotine for some medical tests this summer and just stopped putting it in the juice (bumped up the menthol at the same time)......actually couldn't tell the difference so when the tests were done I just never started up again......

are you mixing your own juice?.....

No, I use a low Ohm kit so I get a great throat hit and far more hit, I use a 12 mg mix with cinnamon flavoring. Before that I was using 24 mg with the older pen and it wasn't as good.

So he's still stalling on this? Looks like Stormy and Chopped have found themselves a protector!

Well we all now that Pastor PMP is a racist and defends all his racist buddies.
He likes the stormfront type things they say and stands behind their racist propaganda.
Thanks for letting us know Pastor racist.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Prediction; Republicans will hold the House and the Senate. There will be a Republican in the White House.

Jarod will still be a dumb partisan hack. Evince will still be a complete and utter retard. ZappasTard will continue to be a prolific moron. BuckTard will finally be committed and RanaTARD and ChristieTard will continue proving that some women are painfully stupid beyond any hope.

The dupe will continue being a dimwitted pot head with the intelligence of a gnat and Iolo will finally die and his body donated to science to figure out how a human can survive without a brain.

Okay, most of this is wishful thinking and not predictions; SUE ME.

Prediction; Republicans will hold the House and the Senate. There will be a Republican in the White House.

Jarod will still be a dumb partisan hack. Evince will still be a complete and utter retard. ZappasTard will continue to be a prolific moron. BuckTard will finally be committed and RanaTARD and ChristieTard will continue proving that some women are painfully stupid beyond any hope.

The dupe will continue being a dimwitted pot head with the intelligence of a gnat and Iolo will finally die and his body donated to science to figure out how a human can survive without a brain.

Okay, most of this is wishful thinking and not predictions; SUE ME.
Sue you? Naaa....we'll just laugh at you like we normally do. :)

Back