250 lbs Cop Beats-up 115 lbs Woman

Can I add one more thing?

He has to go hunting with Cheney every other week for a year.

After watching that... if I walked in on that situation what would I do first.... kick the shit out of the guy beating the woman quickly followed quickly by kicking the shit out of the TWO guys who were just watching. Wanna bet they were there WITH the drunk cop?

Water... you are wrong... it happens all the time. Maybe you have never seen it happen, but it does happen. Man hits a woman, in most cases that coward is not going to get a second shot.

You know, Cypress, I've often heard people talking about "What they would do" if they were in that situation, how they'd surely kill the perpetrator, or go up behind him and perform a double Karate kick that would snap his spine in half. The thing is, however, that this never happens in real life. Imagine.
The objective is not to kill the guy or break his back. The objective is to get him to turn his attention from the (much smaller) woman. That is not hard to do. He may well kick my ass (doubt it), but I have a better chance than the lady does.

hmm off on another tack here.
Would you do the same thing if it were a 115 lb man instead of a woman ?
Is this a sexist thread ?
Or is a disadvantaged human a disadvantaged human ?

http://cbs2chicago.com/investigations/local_story_080060454.html

There is video footage. I don't even know where to begin.

First off, the word "accused" is almost a joke in this case.

Secondly, it didn't look like those guys were in any hurry to get him off of her. She was getting pounded for a while.

Thirdly, this really pisses me off because our legal system always favors a cops testimony when clearly there are some rotten apples in the bunch.

That's pretty brutal. The two guys who stood around, every once in a while yelling "hey" during the whole thing, should never get laid again. I mean, that their full names, their ages, their addresses, and their pictures, should be posted on the internet, on a website entitled "Hey Girls, Never F these Guys", which, I am thinking of starting anyway, for other reasons.

So I am interested in getting that info, so I can give them a prominent position on my new website.

You know, Cypress, I've often heard people talking about "What they would do" if they were in that situation, how they'd surely kill the perpetrator, or go up behind him and perform a double Karate kick that would snap his spine in half. The thing is, however, that this never happens in real life. Imagine.

No one said anything about snapping his spine.

At your young tender age, maybe you haven't had to break up any fights. I suspect most men over the age of 21 have had to try to break up fights. Most especially, if a woman is getting pummeled.

hmm off on another tack here.
Would you do the same thing if it were a 115 lb man instead of a woman ?
Is this a sexist thread ?
Or is a disadvantaged human a disadvantaged human ?
On an totally different tack, if I knew the fat dude was a cop, I'd stomp the fucking crap out of his stupid ass.

And then find out the Judge is his uncle and his father is the chief of police ....

But then I pretty much agree with you .

That's pretty brutal. The two guys who stood around, every once in a while yelling "hey" during the whole thing, should never get laid again. I mean, that their full names, their ages, their addresses, and their pictures, should be posted on the internet, on a website entitled "Hey Girls, Never F these Guys", which, I am thinking of starting anyway, for other reasons.

So I am interested in getting that info, so I can give them a prominent position on my new website.

LMAO :p
Not a bad idea!

Actually I think there's a site called, DontDateHimGirl.com

The site owner was getting sued by some guy who said a girl lied about him giving her herpes and cheating on her.

Actually I think there's a site called, DontDateHimGirl.com

The site owner was getting sued by some guy who said a girl lied about him giving her herpes and cheating on her.

This is so f'ing excellent! Thanks!

I am going to sign my ex up right now.

Chicago Barkeep Sues City in Beating

By MICHAEL TARM
Associated Press Writer

CHICAGO (AP) -- A Chicago bartender believed to have been beaten by an off-duty police officer in an attack caught on video sued the officer and the city Monday.

The federal civil rights lawsuit claims that damages to the bartender, the bar's owner and a manager total at least $1 million, and it accuses police of systematically covering up officers' misbehavior for years.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/POLICE_BEATINGS?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Frivilous lawsuit ?

LOFL, the man hater in Duhla comes out.
Bitterness against an ex is a tuff pill to get down every day.
you can see the insecurities about the man issue's a mile away.:tongout:

LOFL, the man hater in Duhla comes out.
Bitterness against an ex is a tuff pill to get down every day.
you can see the insecurities about the man issue's a mile away.:tongout:

It was a joke topper. You don't have much of a sense of humor, do you? You actually believe I smoke dope at work and post stoned and drunk.

You're stupid.

Toppy has a real woman problem it seems.

He loves to insult and atempt to belittle female posters.

Maybe his Mommy wasnt a very good person?

Back