250 lbs Cop Beats-up 115 lbs Woman

Toppy has a real woman problem it seems.

He loves to insult and atempt to belittle female posters.

Maybe his Mommy wasnt a very good person?

Top insults and demeans everyone Desh, as far as I can tell.

He's got serious, and very severe, self-image problems.

He also can't take a joke, and doesn't get a joke. But whatever gets him through the day.

"Toppy has a real woman problem it seems."

Actually, I am the one with the woman problem....

seriously... WHAT woman can live up to MY expectations?

Ok, this is it:

http://dontdatehimgirl.com/search/cheater.asp?ddh_id=53268

This is great stuff. Here is one recent listing, about "davey".

he is from the UK (England) but born in South Africa. He is known to frequent date.com chatrooms and yahoo 360. He has many women that he visits in the u.s. Davey has been unemployed for 3 yrs after beign fired for sexual harassment on the job. He claims to friends online that he is employed... etc etc, lying sack of shit, etc. Ok, here is the funny part. One of his online names is ukmanwhore. That's fabulous! So, some guy calling himself a "manwhore" contacts me, and what do I expect?

Ukmanwhore: hi darla, you seem nice. I have a great job, lots of money, and i'm very faithful.

Darla: Hi manwhore! Well, that sounds believable, let's go steady!

Ok, this is it:

http://dontdatehimgirl.com/search/cheater.asp?ddh_id=53268

This is great stuff. Here is one recent listing, about "davey".

he is from the UK (England) but born in South Africa. He is known to frequent date.com chatrooms and yahoo 360. He has many women that he visits in the u.s. Davey has been unemployed for 3 yrs after beign fired for sexual harassment on the job. He claims to friends online that he is employed... etc etc, lying sack of shit, etc. Ok, here is the funny part. One of his online names is ukmanwhore. That's fabulous! So, some guy calling himself a "manwhore" contacts me, and what do I expect?

Ukmanwhore: hi darla, you seem nice. I have a great job, lots of money, and i'm very faithful.

Darla: Hi manwhore! Well, that sounds believable, let's go steady!
Better marry him up quick! That's quite a catch. Employed and all... He probably even has a nice car.

LOL! I think I'll parouse the site tonight. It actually sounds like a lot of laughs. I think the founder said she started one for men too. Don't Date Her Man? I think.

LOL! I think I'll parouse the site tonight. It actually sounds like a lot of laughs. I think the founder said she started one for men too. Don't Date Her Man? I think.

Oh, what the hell did she do that for? I'll have to go and check to see if I'm listed there now.

"Toppy has a real woman problem it seems."

Actually, I am the one with the woman problem....

seriously... WHAT woman can live up to MY expectations?
Man, that is too true. Remember what happened when you had that rancid affair with Kali?

Psst. They destroyed two cities just by throwing shit around. It was funnier than hell, let me tell you. Made up a lame-ass story about buggery and loose morals being the cause of it all. Shoot, a little buggery and loose morals would have helped. Just ask Kali.

"Man, that is too true. Remember what happened when you had that rancid affair with Kali?"

DUDE... you swore you wouldn't mention that again. I swear... can't trust you any further than I can toss you.

Back