3 Years Later, the Mueller Report

Further, the scope of the investigation was very narrow to begin with.

Couple that with obstruction and refusal to comply by the entire trump Klan.

I believe there is explicit language in the report that states there are issues that are impossible to prove because of the gross lack of compliance by the likes of Lil' trump.

There was a meeting at trump tower between the trumps and Russian operatives. That cannot be denied. Mueller had no power to demand information re. same.

Agreed. Same thing with the investigation into the attempted coup on 1/6; stonewalling and obstruction from the Trump circle.

OP isn't a trumper per se, but he is a bit deluded w/respect to the Mueller report.

I say it should all be declassified and let the public decide.

He's a Trumper who drank the Kool-Aid. Just because he isn't crazy like some of the others doesn't mean he isn't fully in support of Trump against all other Americans.

OP isn't a trumper per se, but he is a bit deluded w/respect to the Mueller report.

I say it should all be declassified and let the public decide.
Declassify what?
The Mueller report, as I linked above, has redacted portions, usually due to either intelligence sources or open investigations.

I have no problem with the redacted portions because:
1) the Intelligence committees in Congress know what they are.
2) the conclusion is the important part, not the minutia proving their point.

Translation: It's an attack against Trump.
You're learning.
Mueller concluded that the Russians did, indeed, interfere in our election.
He better have. I wouldn't want millions of my tax dollars to go to waste.
So did I, BTW, independently. Didn't cost a nickel. They bought a couple hundred dollars of Facebook ads.
They probably hacked hrc's emails she tried to hide from scrutiny too.

You're learning.
So did I, BTW, independently. Didn't cost a nickel. They bought a couple hundred dollars of Facebook ads.

Russians met with Trump campaign in Trump Tower in NY. You don't know shit.

You're learning.

It'd probably help you to at least scan both the appointment of Mueller and the report results before passing along Trumpian talking points. :thup:

I'll rephrase.
1. Why was that not in the report?
2. The Mueller report , the one that Mueller couldn't recall what was in it when he testified before congress.

1. It was in the report.
2. No idea what you're referring to.
3. It is in the report, detailed and documented. Russians met with Trump campaign in Trump Tower.

Russians buying Facebook ads is not accepting aid. Meeting w/ Russians is not accepting aid.
If you are correct why wasn't Trump impeached over it? He was impeached for far less - a phone call, giving an incendiary speech .

A Russian lawyer who was an agent of the government met with the Trump group in the Twin Tower. You should read the Mueller Report, easily found.

He's a Trumper who drank the Kool-Aid. Just because he isn't crazy like some of the others doesn't mean he isn't fully in support of Trump against all other Americans.
Pretty sure he votes third party.

He's pretty Right leaning with his commentary, but not IRL

The Mueller report, as I linked above, has redacted portions, usually due to either intelligence sources or open investigations.

I have no problem with the redacted portions because:
1) the Intelligence committees in Congress know what they are.
2) the conclusion is the important part, not the minutia proving their point.
I don't have that problem either to protect sources, etc., but it was Barr who kept it classified.

I don't trust him.

Back