3 Years Later, the Mueller Report

He's a Trumper who drank the Kool-Aid. Just because he isn't crazy like some of the others doesn't mean he isn't fully in support of Trump against all other Americans.

Can't stand Trump's personality. His caustic temperament is not good for a president.
The Mueller investigation was mostly based on a hoax. If you don't understand that I can't help you.
I give it credit for discovering Russian bought a couple hundred dollars of Facebook ads. I don't think my investigation would have uncovered that.

Can't stand Trump's personality. His caustic temperament is not good for a president.
The Mueller investigation was mostly based on a hoax. If you don't understand that I can't help you.
I give it credit for discovering Russian bought a couple hundred dollars of Facebook ads. I don't think my investigation would have uncovered that.
This comment negates your first sentence.

Parroting trump's garbage makes you appear as delusional as he is.

There is absolutely no question that the entire trump Klan is guilty of conspiring with Putin in the '16 election.

Just pretend Hillary did it if that's what it takes for you to see more clearly.

Mueller had no authority to impeach. Only the House can impeach.
So why didn't they? They impeached him for a phone call and an incendiary speech.
Not enough in the vaunted Mueller Report? (Which Mueller apparently didn't read. He didn't know what was in it.)

Pretty sure he votes third party.

He's pretty Right leaning with his commentary, but not IRL

IMO, like a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts, thoughts posted on an anonymous political forum are the inner thoughts of the person IRL.

Nice try, Trumper.

I don't have that problem either to protect sources, etc., but it was Barr who kept it classified.

I don't trust him.

Who is the President and AG now? Wouldn't they unclassify it if appropriate or are they untrustworthy are well?

So why didn't they? They impeached him for a phone call and an incendiary speech.
Not enough in the vaunted Mueller Report? (Which Mueller apparently didn't read. He didn't know what was in it.)

The House should have immediately impeached. I think Mueller expected them to.

Pelosi was wrong

"Summer 2016. Russian outreach to the Trump Campaign continued into the summer of
2016, as candidate Trump was becoming the presumptive Republican nominee for President. On
June 9, 2016, for example, a Russian lawyer met with senior Trump Campaign officials Donald
Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and campaign chairman Paul Manafort to deliver what the email
proposing the meeting had described as “official documents and information that would
incriminate Hillary.” The materials were offered to Trump Jr. as “part of Russia and its
government’s support for Mr. Trump.” The written communications setting up the meeting
showed that the Campaign anticipated receiving information from Russia that could assist
candidate Trump’s electoral prospects." (p. 6)

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

5. June 9, 2016 Meeting at Trump Tower
On June 9, 2016, senior representatives of the Trump Campaign met in Trump Tower with
a Russian attorney expecting to receive derogatory information about Hillary Clinton from the
Russian government. The meeting was proposed to Donald Trump Jr. in an email from Robert
Goldstone, at the request of his then-client Emin Agalarov, the son of Russian real-estate developer
Aras Agalarov. Goldstone relayed to Trump Jr. that the “Crown prosecutor of Russia . . . offered
to provide the Trump Campaign with some official documents and information that would
incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia” as “part of Russia and its government’s support
for Mr. Trump.” Trump Jr. immediately responded that “if it’s what you say I love it,” and arranged
the meeting through a series of emails and telephone calls.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

Who is the President and AG now? Wouldn't they unclassify it if appropriate or are they untrustworthy are well?
LOL. There was literally decades of garbage to clean up after trump was thrown out of the W.H on his ass.

I'm thinking that exposing trump's crimes will come later, as opposed to sooner. Nobody with an IQ higher than 70 believes that trump did not collude with Putin. I don't think they care who believes the truth at this point. Showing emails that prove trump was filthy would be dismissed as a 'hoax'.

Ww9tsLO.jpg

Back