4 weeks until NCAA Football begins!

W

WinterBorn

We are less than a month from the beginning of college football!

My Crimson Tide is currently ranked at #5 in the USA TODAY polls and #6 in the AP & Coaches polls.

FL Gators are #1 picked to repeat as National Champs. LSU and Ole Miss are also ranked in the Top 10.

This means 4 out of 10 are SEC teams, and half of the SEC western division are ranked in the top 10.

Its gonna be a great season. Terrence Cody has lost weight and is stronger than he was last year. Rolando McClain is one of the top linebackers in the nation. Javier Arenas is ready to score on any kick return. And Julio Jones is one of the best receivers out there.

Its gonna be a killer season.

The Buckeys are a preseason #6. If they beat USC and Penn St, they will probably play in the national championship game.

They don't have much else on their schedule that will stop them. And Penn State has only the Buckeyes.

Unless something serious happens, I think it will be somebody playing the Gators.

How the fuck does bama not play Florida. Who is there toughest game?

We'll play Florida in Atlanta in December.

We play Ole Miss at Oxford. And we play LSU at Baton Rouge.

Last edited:
It's Florida with the weak schedule. Three cupcake non-conference games and FSU. And they don't play Alabama or Ole Miss in conference. WTF?

It's Florida with the weak schedule. Three cupcake non-conference games and FSU. And they don't play Alabama or Ole Miss in conference. WTF?

FL will see one of those, most likely Bama, in the SEC Championship game. But their nonconference schedule is nothing but creampuffs.

wtf, usc is in a high school conference and your talking about fl schedule. Please

and your QB with ZERO starts is going to go on the road in the SEC and beat two top ten teams. OK got it.

and your QB with ZERO starts is going to go on the road in the SEC and beat two top ten teams. OK got it.

A QB that has been learning the game. A QB with a killer running game behind him and one of the best receivers in college football. Yep, thats exactly what I mean.

He isn't going to be asked to throw for 1,000 yards a game. He is expected to manage the game and not make mistakes. That is all we had last year.

Besides, LSU's QB isn't exactly ready for the Heisman race.

A QB that has been learning the game. A QB with a killer running game behind him and one of the best receivers in college football. Yep, thats exactly what I mean.

He isn't going to be asked to throw for 1,000 yards a game. He is expected to manage the game and not make mistakes. That is all we had last year.

Besides, LSU's QB isn't exactly ready for the Heisman race.

2 things, JPW sucked and this dude sat behind him forever
did you see LSU vs GA tech?

2 things, JPW sucked and this dude sat behind him forever
did you see LSU vs GA tech?

I did see LSU vs GaTech. But the GATech defense and the Tide defense are worlds apart.

We return 8 starters on one of the top defenses in 2008. And those starters have had another year of Saban's genius.

Besides, unless Cody is injured, no one is going to run successfully against us. That means they will have to pass.

Last edited:
you guys are that good #5
and Saban is better than you think
I hope your QB is weak because the rest of your team in NC caliber.
I think you guys we're over confident against Utah

you guys are that good #5
and Saban is better than you think
I hope your QB is weak because the rest of your team in NC caliber.
I think you guys we're over confident against Utah

I think Saban is, handsdown, the best coach in college football.

Our QB is not going to win with his arm. But he shouldn't do stupid things to lose the game either.

I don't want to take anything away from Utah, but we were down and didn't expect a real game against them. They were excited to be playing in the Sugar Bowl and it showed.

Saban has spent the last 8 months preaching FINISH.

where is the VT game? They are ranked 7th with an experience mobile QB

The game is in Atlanta just like last years game with Clemson.

Yeah, they have a mobile QB, but he is not much of a passer (or wasn't last year). They run the ball a lot. Bama can stop that.

What worries me is their defensive line against our inexperienced offensive line.

Back