4 weeks until NCAA Football begins!

your right,
their secondary is usually good.

Their entire defense is excellent. And they have a defensive lineman (Woirld or something like that) that is one of the best at getting into the backfield.

It should be an excellent game.

Nothing like starting your season with a tough opponent.

I you bring the same intensity as vs Clemson VT is done.

Last year they wanted to prove something. This year they have to prove that last year wasn't a fluke. And the shit they have gotten for the last two games should bring the same intensity.

I think Saban will make sure they are intense. He damn sure will be.

Florida's schedule:

1) Charleston Southern (who???)

2) Troy (really?)

3) Tennessee (Kiffen is acquiring talent but they are a year or two away)

4) Kentucky (this is football not basketball)

5) LSU (obviously their biggest game of the regular season)

6) Arkansas (good a few years back, they are nothing now)

7) Mississippi State (noted powerhouse)

8) Georgia (always a good team will have challenges replacing departed studs)

9) Vanderbilt - (the one academic school in the SEC)

10) South Carolina - (not much there)

11) Florida International (really???)

12) Florida State (a rivalry game but FSU hasn't been good for a decade)

4 non-conference games - all at home

8 home games - 4 road games

@ LSU will be the big one

Georgia will be a good game at the swamp

Pathetic schedule!

Cawacko better chech your high school conference ranking before trashing fla. The gators would ass rape USC.

Cawacko better chech your high school conference ranking before trashing fla. The gators would ass rape USC.

LOL! That's why I love you Top.

You can't respond because you know what I'm saying is true. What a piece of sh*t schedule!

Cawacko sec had 4 teams in the top ten. PAC 10 high school conf had 1 USC at 4. USC would lose 3 a year in the sec.

The rating system sucks, although Bama is a tuff team I am not sure they are worthy of a #5 position, and the SEC always gets ranked high, what was GA last year before the season, first or second if I remember right, I wish they had a play off system I would of loved to of seen USC vs FL last year it would of been a much better championship game.

I am a Ga fan but honestly don't care who wins, college football is great cause on any given Saturday any team can win

Cawacko sec had 4 teams in the top ten. PAC 10 high school conf had 1 USC at 4. USC would lose 3 a year in the sec.

Right now Florida plays:

#9 @LSU
#13 Georgia
#19 Florida State

USC plays:

#6 @Ohio State
#12 @California
#14 @Oregon
#23 @Notre Dame
#25 Oregon State

Any questions?

USC in no way deserved a shot. At 4 they were way over rated. Ga may have under performed thier talent level last year but Rict has done a good job year in and year out. These things go in cycles. It's the sec n top for thre last decade. The big ten used to be a lot better. The big 12 is looking like they could be the next conferece to rule. Only the toe Fu ten hasn't been on top.

Why u cherry picking fla, there schedule is usually tougher and you know I. The toe Fu ten has more ap voters. Like last year cal and Oregon will fold.

USC in no way deserved a shot. At 4 they were way over rated. Ga may have under performed thier talent level last year but Rict has done a good job year in and year out. These things go in cycles. It's the sec n top for thre last decade. The big ten used to be a lot better. The big 12 is looking like they could be the next conferece to rule. Only the toe Fu ten hasn't been on top.

Thats why I think Bama will do well this year. We stopped Moreno last year. And basically wiped the field with GA. The SEC Championship was a tough loss, but we were in it till the end of the 4th qtr.

The Sugar Bowl was sad, but will provide plenty of inspiration for this season.

Mark Rict is the dirties coach in college football,when they played FL and Tebowwas hurt he had his team taking shots at his shoulder all night, it is the only reason they won, then when he had the whole team run to the end zone after the first touch down, wow that teaches the kids good sportsmanship, guess I am old fashion, I like the idea education first then sports and you should conduct yourself as a adult while playing, Paterno could teach allot of these new coaches some class, USC had a awesome defense, and there offense speaks for itself, I am not sure but what did they lose 1 game last year?

And as for the SEC and the last 3 decades lol, I must of missed that, but yes you are right it does go in cycles, look at N.D. what do they have like 7 championships and can't hardly win a game

Right now Florida plays:

#9 @LSU
#13 Georgia
#19 Florida State

USC plays:

#6 @Ohio State
#12 @California
#14 @Oregon
#23 @Notre Dame
#25 Oregon State

Any questions?

No cherry picking here, it's this years schedule. Florida plays 1 ranked road team. USC plays 4. Florida plays zero non-conference games outside of their state. They'll be number one until they get beat but their schedule is weak!

Jeff dinasors think your old fashion. I think richt has a ton of class a lot more that Carrol or myer. Cawack cal fades every year so does Oregon. I'll bet what ever you want the PAC ten has less ranked teams at the end of the year. California has the most ap voters. If you don't see it your on petes nut sack wat too much.

Jeff dinasors think your old fashion. I think richt has a ton of class a lot more that Carrol or myer. Cawack cal fades every year so does Oregon. I'll bet what ever you want the PAC ten has less ranked teams at the end of the year. California has the most ap voters. If you don't see it your on petes nut sack wat too much.

The freaking Pac 10 chooses to play all other nine conference teams during the year. So that means only three non-conference games each as opposed to say the SEC (or all other conferences) which only play 8 conference games. So therefore instead of scheduling a cupcake or Division I-AA school for an easy win the Pac 10 plays a conference team thereby guaranteeing itself as a conference five more losses.

What the Pac 10 ought to do is what the Big 12 and SEC do which is basically play 4 cupcakes so every school starts conference play with a 4-0 record. Then all the pundits talk about how great the conference is with all these undefeated teams. That's how they play the game.

LOL, might be , But I live in GA about 20 mins from Athens and people are getting sick of Richt, but you know how that is if he turns it around he will be a hero again, but again I think ya need to teach these kids, ya say thats to old fashion, well how many of GA players are super stars in the pro's, Herschel Walker for a great for a trade to to buy a team in Dallas, as I said I am a GA fan, but not a Richt fan

The freaking Pac 10 chooses to play all other nine conference teams during the year. So that means only three non-conference games each as opposed to say the SEC (or all other conferences) which only play 8 conference games. So therefore instead of scheduling a cupcake or Division I-AA school for an easy win the Pac 10 plays a conference team thereby guaranteeing itself as a conference five more losses.

What the Pac 10 ought to do is what the Big 12 and SEC do which is basically play 4 cupcakes so every school starts conference play with a 4-0 record. Then all the pundits talk about how great the conference is with all these undefeated teams. That's how they play the game.

Some teams do schedule nonconference cupcake teams. Bama starts the season against a nonconference team. But I doubt anyone would call the #7 team in the nation a cupcake.

Maybe you think none of the SEC teams play tough schedule. Bama plays 3 teams that are ranked now. After VaTech, we play one ranked team at home and one away.

And if we win the SEC West, we'll play another top team in Atlanta.

Last edited:

USC doesn't exactly have a murderous schedule. Yes, you play 9 conference games. But one of those is against a team who didn't win a single game last year! And another who only won 2 games.

And you start out with San Jose State? And playing ND might have meant something at one time. But not recently.

Every team schedules cupcakes. Its how you give your second stringers and futures starters playing time.

Back