5 Signs You’re A Regressive Liberal

I didn't watch the video since I don't click on anything the slimey limey posts. What's up - are the rights of white dudes to be unrepentant assholes under attack again?

Repent about what? What do you want an apology for? Get your feelings hurt, bitch?

Oh please don't talk to me that way internet tough guy. It's so scary.

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking DOWN TO you like you deserve. Get it right, bitch.

Don't like how I have to say something. Tough shit. What are you going to do about it, whine?

Do these guys come out of some kind of internet central casting? They all think they're gonna show me something I never seen before. Then they pull out their two incher and I'm left laughing. Hilarious. Do better tough guys.

Do these guys come out of some kind of internet central casting? They all think they're gonna show me something I never seen before. Then they pull out their two incher and I'm left laughing. Hilarious. Do better tough guys.

What's that canyon pussy?

I didn't watch the video since I don't click on anything the slimey limey posts. What's up - are the rights of white dudes to be unrepentant assholes under attack again?

I am not a Slimey Limey, more like a Tricky Mickey or a Baddy Paddy. I suspect that you did watch the video and are lying, but frankly my dear I don't give a damn. Much of it could easily be considered to be a personal portrait of you, to be honest. I know you like to think you are a latter day Dorothy Parker but Nosey Parker would be nearer the mark.

your arguments are not arguments.....

Neither was his video, Pimp.
It's a false diatribe rant that paints half the nation as extreme left nut jobs.
The world is not black and white. Ignore the vast multitude of subtle shades of gray in between at your own peril.
I know you do.
You are an extremist.
You are a simpleton.

Neither was his video, Pimp.
It's a false diatribe rant that paints half the nation as extreme left nut jobs.
The world is not black and white. Ignore the vast multitude of subtle shades of gray in between at your own peril.
I know you do.
You are an extremist.
You are a simpleton.

#3.....

This video really sums up so many of the so called liberals on here, they are both illiberal and intolerant of anything and anybody, that doesn't subscribe to their groupthink.

And when someone told me a couple weeks ago, that you were a liberal, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. It lied, obviously. Now, your thread about misrepresentation of bald eagle deaths associated with wind farms makes complete sense. You are a retard, and believe everything that fits your warped extremist views. Why did you delete that thread? Did I simply crush you with reality? Please respond, I want to hear your excuse for erasing your embarrassment, Milagio, the prince of peace.

Fool me once... and then I get confused... G. W. Bush.

And when someone told me a couple weeks ago, that you were a liberal, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. It lied, obviously. Now, your thread about misrepresentation of bald eagle deaths associated with wind farms makes complete sense. You are a retard, and believe everything that fits your warped extremist views. Why did you delete that thread? Did I simply crush you with reality? Please respond, I want to hear your excuse for erasing your embarrassment, Milagio, the prince of peace.

Fool me once... and then I get confused... G. W. Bush.

You have Borbo figured out to a tee.
Poor Borbo.

Back