5 Signs You’re A Regressive Liberal

I find these conservative diatribes fascinating. The right has accomplished nothing historically or even socially. No nation was founded on conservatism because you cannot do great things when all you do is castigate the liberal or progressive. And most of the castigation is distorted nonsense and twisted logic. No act of political courage nor social accomplishment can be done when you spend your life criticizing your imaginary but necessary foe. I say 'necessary' because without it, conservatives have nothing, nothing. I've asked many times for something they have done for all people, and I have never received an answer. Talk is cheap and empty barrels make the most noise.

Ironically the five items mentioned represent much of the thinking on the right. Speech, racism, argument, banning and reality. Briefly: Conservatives want to control education thus speech - dog whistles makes up much of conservative thought, food stamps anyone, inner city, AA, birtherism - then they give no argument from what they have accomplished, because there is nothing - Banning, hope they're brave enough to smoke and live in a dump site - deny reality, are you kidding me, global warming, pollution, evolution, to name just a few realities they deny.

American conservatives may grow up someday and realize their ideology is an empty one when all you do is make up your foe. A kind of argument with themselves. Time they did something other than words. Show us the accomplishments or shut up.

I find these conservative diatribes fascinating. The right has accomplished nothing historically or even socially. No nation was founded on conservatism because you cannot do great things when all you do is castigate the liberal or progressive. And most of the castigation is distorted nonsense and twisted logic. No act of political courage nor social accomplishment can be done when you spend your life criticizing your imaginary but necessary foe. I say 'necessary' because without it, conservatives have nothing, nothing. I've asked many times for something they have done for all people, and I have never received an answer. Talk is cheap and empty barrels make the most noise.

Ironically the five items mentioned represent much of the thinking on the right. Speech, racism, argument, banning and reality. Briefly: Conservatives want to control education thus speech - dog whistles makes up much of conservative thought, food stamps anyone, inner city, AA, birtherism - then they give no argument from what they have accomplished, because there is nothing - Banning, hope they're brave enough to smoke and live in a dump site - deny reality, are you kidding me, global warming, pollution, evolution, to name just a few realities they deny.

American conservatives may grow up someday and realize their ideology is an empty one when all you do is make up your foe. A kind of argument with themselves. Time they did something other than words. Show us the accomplishments or shut up.

Bloody hell you do waffle a lot. If you were a tad cleverer you would realise that the video isn't talking about all liberals ffs. How hard is that to understand?

Sent from my LENOVO Lenovo K50-t5 Using Ez Forum for Android

Back