9/11 engineering truth, nanothermite brought down towers

I have never advocated violation of any of the above.

Nice try, Fredo. I never said you did. Why are you running from the accusation that you've regularly attacked the First Amendment rights of Americans? Specifically, those you dislike or disagree with? Even more specifically, those who are associated with African-Americans and Jews?

Your "noahide" attack is an example. If I don't agree with you on 9/11, then I must be a Jewish suckup, eh? LOL

Nice try, Fredo. I never said you did. Why are you running from the accusation that you've regularly attacked the First Amendment rights of Americans? Specifically, those you dislike or disagree with? Even more specifically, those who are associated with African-Americans and Jews?

Your "noahide" attack is an example. If I don't agree with you on 9/11, then I must be a Jewish suckup, eh? LOL

i haven't done that.

that's what you and the censorship dems do.

i DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH A Jet Airliner weighs- BUT YOU CAN BET THAT IT WEIGHS MORE THAN THE TOWER COULD SUPPORT.

When the jets crashed through the exterior, the weight of the planes alone could have brought down the towers eventually. But, the heat of the Fuel Fire from thousands and thousands of gallons of Jet fuel, certainly weakened what ever support structures that were in place.

One floor falling onto another would cause a daisy-chain effect- all the way down to the basement bottom floor.

i DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH A Jet Airliner weighs- BUT YOU CAN BET THAT IT WEIGHS MORE THAN THE TOWER COULD SUPPORT.

When the jets crashed through the exterior, the weight of the planes alone could have brought down the towers eventually. But, the heat of the Fuel Fire from thousands and thousands of gallons of Jet fuel, certainly weakened what ever support structures that were in place.

One floor falling onto another would cause a daisy-chain effect- all the way down to the basement bottom floor.

omg so dumb.

:truestory:

supported the censorship obsessed dems and the biden regime.
Do you have an actual quote like yours that I reposted, Fredo?

Something like your noahide quotes below? Why did you run from my noahide question, Fredo?

Rick Warren's Noahide Christmas Special

NOW ON FOX!

This stuff is great. It's full noahide agit-prop all day on fox.
Yeah! They say Merry Christmas and stuff...
But they're noahides inside. Filthy noahides.
Completely liberal and European -- it will not be like that. It will definitely stand from the fortress of every house, every building, every person," he said during his interview with the Ukrainian journalists.

a nation of noahide terrorists. cool.

nothing there about censorship, captain fuckwad.

That's twice in one conversation that you've twisted words, Fredo. You're the one claiming censorship....and blaming it on the "noahides" AKA Jew-lovers. LOL

Fine. Everyone, including DHS and the FBI, is free to read both your and my posts to decide for themselves if you are a bigoted terrorist supporter or not. Unlike them, I can't access your cellphone, other computer activity and financial records.

Like other violent terrorist supporters and nutjobs on JPP, if you suddenly drop offline then members can only speculate as to the cause. LOL

That's twice in one conversation that you've twisted words, Fredo. You're the one claiming censorship....and blaming it on the "noahides" AKA Jew-lovers. LOL

Fine. Everyone, including DHS and the FBI, is free to read both your and my posts to decide for themselves if you are a bigoted terrorist supporter or not. Unlike them, I can't access your cellphone, other computer activity and financial records.

Like other violent terrorist supporters and nutjobs on JPP, if you suddenly drop offline then members can only speculate as to the cause. LOL

no.

i said you support censorship.

and you do.

no.

and you do.

I disagreed and then you changed the subject because you only have opinions, no facts. Your choice to run, my choice to pursue.

WSE code; "Noahide" = Jew-lover

Huckabee is a scary noahide. Im anti huckabee now. This is not exactly leviticus, but noahide. Similar.
Kathianne, don't condescend, libertarianism is not cato institute free market neocon zealotry, it's actual anti-statism and individualism. Your noahide views are not different than huckabee's as a matter of fact.

6tcsg1.jpg

no.

and you do.

Lie as much as you want, Fredo. It's a free country! LOL

Here's what evidence looks like:
Oh. ANd masons are globalist occultists who have perverted all institutions of america to suit their Noahide Agenda. That one's true too.
It's minor league, as conspiracies go.

Check out Noahidism and fiat currency if you want some real evil conspiracies.

"noahide" is WSE code for "Jew-lover".

i support jew rights.

supporting freedom of religion is an american tradition.

It's a right encoded in our constitution.

Except for SCOTUS way too dang lily brilliant white Fourth Reich July 9/11 Federal Lynching of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as being Islam; but then again Christiananality pedophilia in that Russia Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin fabricated Ukraine Nazis misnomer some 75 + years later following Czar of Russia coffee, tea & sugar renaming lottery traditions or be executed for mass neuroses of fascism political suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as those burning "it's only a God dam piece of paper" Bush's Arab flying carpeted flaming Mohammed Islam "death to the infidels" chariots of federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement to continue Catholic Church organized mass psychoses of fascism economics crime in that Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations national religion of rule the earth & destroy the world thru problems of American politics business as usual while thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament arsonists are still putting on a McHeil's Navy patriot act .

That's just the DNC narrative, which you mindlessly repeat.

It's not. He has you all convinced the election was rigged. He's a carnival barker and you can't wait for his next lie so and your fellow MAG-idiots can swallow it and repeat it. We've been watching your school bus fire for 6 years, Mary-Beth. We're onto you now. You can't lie and get away with it anymore because trump's not president and the GOP can't cover for him any longer.

Back