A farewell to Halloween.

The simple fact is that I am routinely too close to the truth to ignore...it almost never happens for long.....that's what the education was for.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

No Halloweeners out here. I like it!

Must be peacefull without all those weened on such hallowed as so goes that Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Fourth Reich July Bicentennial & 9/11 "serve the Pope or die" Klues Klucks duh Klans more perfect union of Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement where George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens hospitalized for Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations for that Islam idiotocracy assasssination of JFK where it took 63 years for those Tex ass rangers to win a World Series......in Mohammed Islam "death to the infidels" Valhalla martyrdom pedophilia....

Must be peacefull without all those weened on such hallowed as so goes that Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Fourth Reich July Bicentennial & 9/11 "serve the Pope or die" Klues Klucks duh Klans more perfect union of Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement where George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens hospitalized for Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations for that Islam idiotocracy assasssination of JFK where it took 63 years for those Tex ass rangers to win a World Series......in Mohammed Islam "death to the infidels" Valhalla martyrdom pedophilia....

Where's that fucking Phan thanking this post? Where are you Miss Supermoderator?

Where's that fucking Phan thanking this post? Where are you Miss Supermoderator?

So much for that weened on hallowed HA MAS ! Christian Nation SCOTUS Christiananality pedophilia of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal super egos thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights Klues Klucks duh Klans survival of the fittest fascists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations George Washington University Hospital born USA citizens are Islam from Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking for their assassination of JFK more perfect union to Islamidiotocracy for the Bicentennial & 9/11 Fourth Reich July....

So much for that weened on hallowed HA MAS ! Christian Nation SCOTUS Christiananality pedophilia of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal super egos thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights Klues Klucks duh Klans survival of the fittest fascists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations George Washington University Hospital born USA citizens are Islam from Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking for their assassination of JFK more perfect union to Islamidiotocracy for the Bicentennial & 9/11 Fourth Reich July....

Psychobabble.

How many trick or treaters dos you have?

A lot, Id say over 100 and my 12 year old, likely her last year of trick or treating, got so much candy we will be freezing 75% of it.

THis year was bigger than usual, I think because there was no school the day after for the first time.

A lot, Id say over 100 and my 12 year old, likely her last year of trick or treating, got so much candy we will be freezing 75% of it.

THis year was bigger than usual, I think because there was no school the day after for the first time.
why wouldn't she trick or treat after 12 years old? Instead of freezing the candy check to see if your local Children's Hospital Ronald McDonald House Neighborhood Center etc.could use the candy...

why wouldn't she trick or treat after 12 years old? Instead of freezing the candy check to see if your local Children's Hospital Ronald McDonald House Neighborhood Center etc.could use the candy...

The candy is not good for kids, I give to Shriners and St. Jude so they can get exactly what they need, not candy.

Its my experience with the kids, that after 12 they like to roam the neighborhood and hang out with friends, but no so much door to door trick-or-treating.

Giving candy seems a lot like saying, "let them eat cake".

The candy is not good for kids, I give to Shriners and St. Jude so they can get exactly what they need, not candy.

Its my experience with the kids, that after 12 they like to roam the neighborhood and hang out with friends, but no so much door to door trick-or-treating.

There isn't enough that it's going to be bad for them you know... and the kids at St Jude's or Shriners or Ronald McDonald House don't get to go trick or treating normally... it's simply a nice gesture... a way to teach your kids how nice it is to give.. well they shouldn't be roaming the neighborhood or just hangingout...so they should be trick or treating after 12... a lot of high school kids here dress up... and it's appreciated that they're not out there screwing around... our neighborhood encourages it...

The people I know trying to end Halloween are religious fundamentalists who are extreme Trumppers.

Yep. When we lived for 11 years in a rural county NW of STL, there were lots and lots of kids around, but no one ever trick or treated or gave out treats. I would drive MY kids down to the area where their g-parents lived for that. Meanwhile, my late husband, who loved Halloween, would wait patiently with the plastic pumpkin full of candy for trick-or-treaters, who never showed up. He decorated the porch and deck with all kinds of Halloween stuff so it wasn't like no one knew we were open for business. Most of the neighbor kids went to some "fall party" thing at a nearby Baptist church, where they prayed away the goblins, witches, and pirates. lol

Yep. When we lived for 11 years in a rural county NW of STL, there were lots and lots of kids around, but no one ever trick or treated or gave out treats. I would drive MY kids down to the area where their g-parents lived for that. Meanwhile, my late husband, who loved Halloween, would wait patiently with the plastic pumpkin full of candy for trick-or-treaters, who never showed up. He decorated the porch and deck with all kinds of Halloween stuff so it wasn't like no one knew we were open for business. Most of the neighbor kids went to some "fall party" thing at a nearby Baptist church, where they prayed away the goblins, witches, and pirates. lol

I see that a lot around here. The "Fall Party" church substitute.

More SUAFEO --> Smarmy Unsolicited Advice For Every Occasion(tm). Now run along to your ToxicTreehouseThread and declare that yet another thread is yours. Scoot!

ETA: Such an obedient little whore. Good job, here's a Scooby Smarmy Bitch Snack for your troubles. :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl2:

rWlRAIm.jpg

Last edited:

Giving candy seems a lot like saying, "let them eat cake".

Ditto. They would just throw it away anyways.

When my kids entered their teen years, they preferred dressing up and going to the Mall with their teen friends for Halloween, rather than going door to door. They also loved going to movies dressed as characters in them, like Harry Potter and/or Lord of the Rings.

Ditto. They would just throw it away anyways.

When my kids entered their teen years, they preferred dressing up and going to the Mall with their teen friends for Halloween, rather than going door to door. They also loved going to movies dressed as characters in them, like Harry Potter and/or Lord of the Rings.

That sounds fun, my kids just like to roam the neighborhood.

Back