A Horse Walks Into A Bar...

Obviously there are people who do not recognize a humor thread for what it is.

Chill out, people.

Allow some threads to be cathartic.

There were two pairs of shoes in one stall.
And one pair was facing the wall.
From the way they were sitting,
It's plain they weren't shitting,
So they must have been having a ball!

No, I was trying to say nicely, that it might be a bit complex of a joke, for certain unnamed posters.
Actually I've got more chuckles from that joke from my working class friends. Many of my college graduate friends honestly have no idea who Renee Descartes was.

Must have forgotten their Algebra.

Actually I've got more chuckles from that joke from my working class friends. Many of my college graduate friends honestly have no idea who Renee Descartes was.

Algebra jokes seem above a few of the posters here though, and I bet you know at least one that I'm thinking of.

Someone from before my time here, I assume?
Yes indeed. The greatest Conservative member ever in the 12 year history of JPP. Dixie was the embodiment of conservative philosophy. I considered him a friend and miss him dearly. No one could start a 500 post thread like Dixie could.

If JPP were to have a Hall of Fame Dixie and Beefy would be the first two enshrined.

It used to be that you weren’t a true liberal member of JPP until Dixie called you a pinhead. LOL

Last edited:
Yes indeed. The greatest Conservative member ever in the 12 year history of JPP. Dixie was the embodiment of conservative philosophy. I considered him a friend and miss him dearly. No one could start a 500 post thread like Dixie could.

If JPP were to have a Hall of Fame Dixie and Beefy would be the first two enshrined.

It used to be that you weren’t a true liberal member of JPP until Dixie called you a pinhead. LOL

Reminds me of the number of posting from Mishima, back on Amazon. Guy probably got 1,800 posts a week. The guy was literally a propaganda author, and he was a wannabe political radio star. Most of what he did was an act, and he knew how full of shit he was. Since he promoted his book, he gave out his name. Someone then noted him bragging about the bullshit he pulls on political forums, on his Facebook. The guy became amusement for most liberals there. You weren't a liberal there until he danced around answering your question, like it was garlic to a vampire.

Reminds me of the number of posting from Mishima, back on Amazon. Guy probably got 1,800 posts a week. The guy was literally a propaganda author, and he was a wannabe political radio star. Most of what he did was an act, and he knew how full of shit he was. Since he promoted his book, he gave out his name. Someone then noted him bragging about the bullshit he pulls on political forums, on his Facebook. The guy became amusement for most liberals there. You weren't a liberal there until he danced around answering your question, like it was garlic to a vampire.

He wouldn’t of lasted half a post with Dixie. Go check out some his old posts.

your poor friends don't know who descartes is, but realize he's probably someone important so they laugh so they don't look dumb

your elite friends realize the joke is not that funny, but are confident in themselves that they dont have to pretend like your poor friends

Back