A message for liberals

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
There has never been peace but for when one side in a war has completely and totally annihilated the other. The Conservatives have declared war, are lobbing grenades at us, and you idiots just stand around, drink coffee, and try to reason with the inhuman animals. BEAT THE CONSERVATIVES INTO SUBMISSION!

There has never been peace but for when one side in a war has completely and totally annihilated the other. The Conservatives have declared war, are lobbing grenades at us, and you idiots just stand around, drink coffee, and try to reason with the inhuman animals. BEAT THE CONSERVATIVES INTO SUBMISSION!

Wow.. I can't believe a peace-loving liberal is advocating this level of violence. What happened to imagining all the people, living life in peace? John Lennon would be ashamed of you. Besides, I see several major flaws you might have overlooked. First and foremost, beating us into submission won't do the trick, as you correctly said, complete and total annihilation is the only way... if you simply beat us into submission, we will reconstitute and return, again and again. The next problem is the numbers. This country has more conservatives than liberals, the liberals are just louder. Then there is the matter of logistics, most liberals live on the west coast or in the northeast, so you would immediately find your forces divided by about 3,000 miles of pissed off conservatives. Finally, there is the weaponry. While I am sure there are quite a few hypocritical anti-gun liberals who own firearms, they are most likely non-automatic weapons which conform to the law, while conservatives are more likely to have altered weapons capable of rapid-fire, and lots of stockpiled ammunition. Plus, our crazy-ass militants are much better trained than your crazy-ass militants in the art of combat. Sure, you do have some contingent of union thugs with baseball bats, but I suspect the Montana Militia alone, could take them out in short order. Our intelligence gathering would be superior, because conservatives have no problem waterboarding, especially liberal scumbags like you... while liberals wouldn't be able to bring themselves to commit 'war crimes' for the sake of intelligence. All in all, it wouldn't be a pretty sight for the liberals, so you might be careful what you wish for, dumbass.

DEATH TO CONSERVATIVES! DEATH TO THE MONSTERS! DEATH TO THE AGGRESSORS! YOU'VE DECLARED WAR, AND YOU SHALL HAVE IT! WE WILL NOT STOP, WILL NOT FALTER, UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MONSTERS HEAD IS ON A PIKE OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON DC! MAY FUTURE GENERATIONS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO CONSERVATIVE SCUM!

Wow.. I can't believe a peace-loving liberal is advocating this level of violence. What happened to imagining all the people, living life in peace? John Lennon would be ashamed of you. Besides, I see several major flaws you might have overlooked. First and foremost, beating us into submission won't do the trick, as you correctly said, complete and total annihilation is the only way... if you simply beat us into submission, we will reconstitute and return, again and again. The next problem is the numbers. This country has more conservatives than liberals, the liberals are just louder. Then there is the matter of logistics, most liberals live on the west coast or in the northeast, so you would immediately find your forces divided by about 3,000 miles of pissed off conservatives. Finally, there is the weaponry. While I am sure there are quite a few hypocritical anti-gun liberals who own firearms, they are most likely non-automatic weapons which conform to the law, while conservatives are more likely to have altered weapons capable of rapid-fire, and lots of stockpiled ammunition. Plus, our crazy-ass militants are much better trained than your crazy-ass militants in the art of combat. Sure, you do have some contingent of union thugs with baseball bats, but I suspect the Montana Militia alone, could take them out in short order. Our intelligence gathering would be superior, because conservatives have no problem waterboarding, especially liberal scumbags like you... while liberals wouldn't be able to bring themselves to commit 'war crimes' for the sake of intelligence. All in all, it wouldn't be a pretty sight for the liberals, so you might be careful what you wish for, dumbass.

Conservatives are animals, human rights don't apply to them. Waterboarding is for pussies.

DEATH TO CONSERVATIVES! DEATH TO THE MONSTERS! DEATH TO THE AGGRESSORS! YOU'VE DECLARED WAR, AND YOU SHALL HAVE IT! WE WILL NOT STOP, WILL NOT FALTER, UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MONSTERS HEAD IS ON A PIKE OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON DC! MAY FUTURE GENERATIONS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO CONSERVATIVE SCUM!

I like the 'head on a pike' part... sweet! :D

UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MONSTERS HEAD IS ON A PIKE OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON DC!

I'm still trying to envision this... would the heads on the pikes be literally encircling Washington DC?

Kind of a Tarantino-esque scene.... torches and pikes with dead conservative heads... as liberals dance naked in the streets.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

LOL The one thing modern liberals have to do is to lose the notion that people are rational and reasonable. Had Coolidge and Hoover not screwed up so badly for so long, FDR, Truman, and even Eisenhower would never have been able to keep money power from corrupting our system of government. Money today (especially since Reagan) has so corrupted the idea landscape, and has so much power to disseminate nonsense, there is a sense among some thinking people that we need another great depression or a great collapse in order to revise our values in at least an imitation of the golden rule. The moral American died sometime in the eighties and nineties and the greedy American replaced them armed with slogan after slogan.

"A final word on politics. As in economics nothing is certain save the certainty that there will be firm prediction by those who do not know. It is possible that in some election, near or far, a presidential candidate will emerge in the United States determined to draw into the campaign those not now impelled to vote. Conceivably those so attracted - those who are not threatened by higher taxes and who are encouraged by the vision of a new governing community committed to the rescue of the cities and the impacted underclass - could outnumber those lost because of the resulting invasion of contentment. If this happens the effort would succeed." John Kenneth Galbraith 'The Culture of Contentment'

The last time Democrats declared war on Republicans didn't work out so well for you. What makes you think a next time would be any different? :)

OK.....pass the cream would ya?

I don't think it will work......I've never heard of an uprising where the feebleminded attacked their superiors and won......

Ahh PiMP....you're so predictable with you're trite and boring remakrks. Just remember, the mediocre are sure and the sure are mediocre.

Considering I've known brighter fence post then you, if you're setting your self up as the standard for "superior" then Skidmark shouldn't have to much trouble succeeding in his war as the bar aint exactly been set very high.

You're talking about social conservatives, right?

Watermark you're not suggesting that the marxist dems are any better are you?

Back