A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. |

NakedHunterBiden

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump raped E. Jean Carroll

A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. | "Pastor Robert Morris confesses to ‘moral failure’"​

"Morris’ accuser, Cindy Clemishire, first told The Wartburg Watch that he began sexually abusing her on Dec. 25, 1982, and continued with the abuse for four-and-a-half years after that. When contacted by CP on Saturday, the 54-year-old grandmother confirmed the details in the report but insisted she was no “young lady” when Morris began abusing her."

“I was 12 years old. I was a little girl. A very innocent little girl. And he was brought into our home. He and his wife, Debbie, and their little boy, Josh, and trusted and preached at the church that my dad helped start and then began grooming all of us to do this, which took me decades to wrap my brain around as an adult,” she said.

Your point?

ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1718576276864.png
    1718576276864.png
    647.4 KB · Views: 0
Another lestist talking point of the day OP.

This one's a weak and cheap smear attempt.

Nah, it's just chickens coming home to roost. Remember how you guys lost your collective minds over Jeremiah Wright? Obama's Pastor at one point? Yeah, funny how you can't get amped up over Trump's spiritual advisor.

LOLOLOLOL. Seriously? YOu don't remember how you guys lost your shit when some quote from Jeremiah Wright criticizing America made the rounds because Obama had an association with him?

Are you guys like chickens and can only remember the last 3 years?
Wright had an intense formative relationship with Obama over many years,,,,,the number of conversations Robert Morris had with Trump can almost certainly be counted on one hand...not the same thing.

LOLOLOLOL. Seriously? YOu don't remember how you guys lost your shit when some quote from Jeremiah Wright criticizing America made the rounds because Obama had an association with him?

Fill us in.

Yes, the guy that preached "God Damn America". Who could forget? :dunno:

Lets not forget that looking at a 12 yo girl for "too long" is now sometimes considered inappropriate sexual behavior.

I require details.

Wright had an intense formative relationship with Obama over many years,,,,,the number of conversations Robert Morris had with Trump can almost certainly be counted on one hand...not the same thing.

OF COURSE! There's always an excuse isn't there? Trump can do no wrong. He is, after all, like Jesus.

Why do things like this surprise anybody? Jimmy Swaggart. Jim Bakker. Catholic priests. Boy Scout leaders. Gymnastics coaches. Congressmen. The list goes on.

Men place themselves in positions of power and authority and take advantage of the vulnerable.

Right or left. Religious or not. Doesn’t matter.

Back