A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. |

Why do things like this surprise anybody? Jimmy Swaggart. Jim Bakker. Catholic priests. Boy Scout leaders. Gymnastics coaches. Congressmen. The list goes on.

Men place themselves in positions of power and authority and take advantage of the vulnerable.

Right or left. Religious or not. Doesn’t matter.
Yep Biden admires pedophile priests.

God Damn America should have made Obama leave. It didn't.
Oh we know this will not affect trump running. The magas defend all that he does. Associating with pedophiles, 34 felonies and rape. Like he said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and not lose support. You are just that morally depraved.

Yep Biden admires pedophile priests.
As a Trumper, you probably shouldn’t go anywhere near sexual accusations. Your boy has already been found, in court, of committing sexual assault. He admitted to intentionally walking in to minor girls’ dressing rooms. The many pretty fucking marginal photos with his own daughter. A self admitted pussy grabber.

As a Trumper, you probably shouldn’t go anywhere near sexual accusations. Your boy has already been found, in court, of committing sexual assault. He admitted to intentionally walking in to minor girls’ dressing rooms. The many pretty fucking marginal photos with his own daughter. A self admitted pussy grabber.
Trump adores women....there is nothing that he has done sexually that I know about that I am not fine with.

The thing about Trump is that he gets judged by the standards of the modern prudes for things he did long ago.

No, I am not having it, it is unjust.

The thing about Trump is that he gets judged by the standards of the modern prudes for things he did long ago.

No, I am not having it, it is unjust.
Does a grown man intentionally walking into the dressing room of minor girls have some sort of moral expiration date? Or sexual assault?

Sexual assault is okay in your book? Saying you want to fuck your daughter? Cheating on your wife while she is a home with a newborn and paying off whores? Jesus christ
I dont think he ever sexually assaulted anyone, he is a sticker for consent.

I am fine with him bragging about his daughter being sexually attractive...he was taking credit for it....genetics and who he picked as the mother...fine.

Cheating on his wife was between him and his wife...none of my business.

Does a grown man intentionally walking into the dressing room of minor girls have some sort of moral expiration date? Or sexual assault?
In the standards of the day (pre Prude) that was fine....it had been going on for generations....females did not do that sort of thing if they had a hitch in their giddiup about their bodies.

I dont think he ever sexually assaulted anyone, he is a sticker for consent.

I am fine with him bragging about his daughter sbeing exually attractive...he was taking credit for it....genetics and who he picked as a mother...fine.

Cheating on his wife was between him and his wife...non of my business.
Except a judge and jury found him liable for sexual assault. Wanting to fuck your daughter is incest and disgusting. I don't care how attractive said person is, that is a sickness of the mind. Cheating and grabbing pussy while married shows he is a disgusting immoral fuck.

OF COURSE! There's always an excuse isn't there? Trump can do no wrong. He is, after all, like Jesus.

A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. | "Pastor Robert Morris confesses to ‘moral failure’"​

"Morris’ accuser, Cindy Clemishire, first told The Wartburg Watch that he began sexually abusing her on Dec. 25, 1982, and continued with the abuse for four-and-a-half years after that. When contacted by CP on Saturday, the 54-year-old grandmother confirmed the details in the report but insisted she was no “young lady” when Morris began abusing her."

“I was 12 years old. I was a little girl. A very innocent little girl. And he was brought into our home. He and his wife, Debbie, and their little boy, Josh, and trusted and preached at the church that my dad helped start and then began grooming all of us to do this, which took me decades to wrap my brain around as an adult,” she said.

You support a man who took inappropriate showers with his own daughter. Why does this bother you and Biden's indiscretions do not?

Except a judge and jury found him liable for sexual assault. Wanting to fuck your daughter is incest and disgusting. I don't care how attrave said person is, that is a sickness of the mind. Cheating and grabbing pussy while married shows he is a disgusting immoral fuck.
We see what is being done to Trump in the courts....truth and justice have nothing to do with it.

As for the rest Trump is an erotic adventurer....as am I....life is an adventure when well done and the erotic most certainly should not be excluded.

Back