A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. |

Biden is a space invader. Trump commits sexual assault.
Yeah, a 9-year old nipple tweaking "Space Invader". I reckon all rapists are "Space Invaders", hmm?

:BKick:

What he did has never crossed my mind, nor any normal adult responsible male mind to do. :nono:

As he distracts the adults in the room with eye contact, even. Predator.

bidenbadt2.gif

As an aside the barber shop I went to starting in middle school had a closed cabinet full of girly mags...Playboy Penthouse et al.....I was made aware of them when I was a Freshman at Guilford High.

Let your head explode if you must.

Strawman sphincter mucous is what this is. Let's play that same game. You must be okay with it, considering you aren't all on about the Priests, ay? Inane. Even you can do better than this.
Defend such things if you wish. No skin off my back.

Except a judge and jury found him liable for sexual assault. Wanting to fuck your daughter is incest and disgusting. I don't care how attractive said person is, that is a sickness of the mind. Cheating and grabbing pussy while married shows he is a disgusting immoral fuck.
So taking INAPPROPRIATE showers with your daughter is out too. Right?

Defend such things if you wish. No skin off my back.
Again, let's play that same game with your posts. You must be "defending such things" because you didn't revile it in your post, only pretended that someone else did something that haven't.

You are dumping hypocrite all over this thread, and in the most disgusting way. You must do better than this, seriously.

Yeah, you’re the same fucks that claimed Joe nearly collapsed at the D-Day event and that he wandered off at the G-7 thing. You idiots see things that are not there.

Again prove it happened in court. If not its merely an unproven accusation unlike trump.
This is unretouched and from the Swearing in of Senator Steve Daines.

bidenbadt2.gif

What kind of person nipple tweaks a 9-year old? A fucking Pedo, that's what.

Yeah, you’re the same fucks that claimed Joe nearly collapsed at the D-Day event and that he wandered off at the G-7 thing. You idiots see things that are not there.
I did nothing like that. :dunno:

You seem to paint with an 8" brush there, bruh.

Do they even make 8" paintbrushes? :D

Back